Shigaraki

"Okay. Shit, where do I begin?" Tenko asked himself, stopping himself from scratching.
Everyone stayed silent as their leader fidgeted with his legs. Izuku waited patiently until Tenko finally looked ready to speak.

He sighed before starting, "My grandmother was Nana Shimura, a pro hero. All for One, Sensei, killed her because she had One for All. She had a son who was my dad. But since his father had already passed and she had died, he went into foster care. He grew up in foster care, and only got out when he was old enough. He didn't get adopted at all.
Eventually, he met mother and settled down. But he always carried hate towards being a pro hero since he blamed her career for her death."

Tenko sighed, "He never liked bringing up his mother or the life he lived in the orphanage. My older sister and I always dreamed of being a hero duo in the future, but my father never liked it. He was very controlling over the family."

"One day, I was playing with our dog, Mon-Chan, when my sister said she found something." He took a deep shaky breath. "She had found a picture of our grandmother with a younger version of dad in a photograph. Hana was looking around his office when she found it. She promised me that we would become heroes together."

Tenko continued on, his voice started to shake, "But that night, our father found out that the picture was played with or something. It was moved and he didn't like it. Hana lied and said that I begged her to let me p see it or something, she put all the blame on me, so she wouldn't get hurt. And he believed her, hitting me until he forced me outside in the cold night. My family watched the horror even as I cried out for them to help me."

Touya buried his face in his hands as Tenko kept going, "I was crying. I kept wondering where was my hero to save me. My whole family just watched me as I was abused by my father. They didn't ever step in to stop him. They never did."

Tenko let out a bitter laugh, Magne saw one tear fall down his cheek silently, "That night was the last night he ever hit me because that was also the day my quirk manifested."

Everybody winced as they knew what might happen. Izuku listened with a heavy heart as Tenko continues the story, "It happened when Mon-Chan came to comfort me when I was crying. I was holding onto them tight as I wished that I could just make him disappear. To get rid of him. To finally make my life better... One moment, I was hugging my fluffy pet, and the next I was splattered with blood and fur."

Himiko took a sharp breath as he continued, "Then, my sister came outside to apologize for what she did. She screamed when she saw what had happened. I reached out for her, begging her to help me. She had disintegrated as soon as I touched her."

Tenko sniffed, "My mom...she came out when she heard Hana's scream. And she looked at what I did, but she was still reached out for me. She still tried to embrace me and tell me that everything was going to be okay." Tenko rubbed his eyes, "and then she disintegrated before my eyes as I reached out my hand. My grandparents tried to intervene but they ended up the same as the rest."

"Then my father finally outside to see the chaos. I ran to him as the final family I had left, and he tried to hurt me. I tried to keep me away from him by defending himself with gardening tools. I just felt anger fuel my body. I launched myself towards him with the full intent to kill and touched his face with my hand. My quirk was so fueled with hate that I ended up destroying the whole house." Tenko paused, running a hand down his face.

Tenko sighed, "I was walking the streets after their deaths. But people would pass by me, not offering their help at all. They just assumed a pro hero would take care of me. Then, I met Sensei. I have gifted the hands o my family members to wear, them I was taught by Sensei. He taught me to harness that killing urge until I killed two random thugs. That night, Shigaraki was born. He took me in. He knew full well who I was. If he didn't kill my grandmother, I wouldn't be here, none of us would be here. My family would be here, but no. I only found out after the whole overhaul thing."