Twice

It had been several days of fully cooling-off needed before Twice had finally gathered himself together to volunteer as the next guest for the therapy session. At this point, he has a hope that maybe he won't feel so conflicted with himself after it. Maybe Izuku will have an answer to his undying fear that he might just be a clone and not his real self.

Twice has a feeling that Izuku might be the only one to actually help him since no one else had ever tried.

"Hey Twice!"

"Hey Toga. Good morning." Twice replied, running a hand down his mask covered face. "I am thinking."

"That's never good." Toga snorted.

Twice retorted, "Shut up. I'm thinking about..."

"The Beatles?" Toga suggested, making a chuckle escape from Twice's mouth

"No! Well, yes." Twice replied, letting more laughter go.

Toga laughed with him before it got quiet again.

Twice finally spoke up again, "I want to do a session with him."

"Okay? Why?" Toga asked, curious as to why he wanted to.

Twice responded, "I just... Maybe it will actually help? I don't know, but I want to try at least."

Toga nodded with a pout, "I get you. Hey, but don't get rid of all your crazy, or else I will be the only one."

"I won't let all my quirky craziness go away. Don't worry, it's part of who I am." Twice responded before giving her head a noogie much to her annoyance.

*

The next day was when Twice decided he will speak out about his decision. So the next morning, Twice headed downstairs to join in for the group breakfast of apple juice and waffles with maple syrup.

"So What are we going to do while Twice has his little talk with Izuku?"

"I have an idea," Kurogiri suggested, taking out a thick book from behind his back and slammed it down on the table. Their faces paled from the title of 'Weird Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Shots from Around the World'.

Oh boy.

*

"Okay, are you all comfortable?"

"Yeah, mostly. Ooh, pillow!"

Izuku smiled gently, "Are you okay with being referred to as Bubaigawara-Kun?"

"Oh no, just Jin. Or Twice. Whatever floats your boat."

"Alright, Jin-Kun. Let's begin our talk."

*

Iguchi watched with increasing horror as Kurogiri poured Jagermeister into a shot glass. He didn't think it was that big of a deal at first before he saw a large amount of mayonnaise. That is when he realized that Kurogiri might be a demon.

Sako swallowed hard, sweat running his face when he saw the ingredients being mixed together. Kurogiri hummed as he continued working on the other's drinks. "Does he hate us? Did we do something to piss him off?"

Magne shrugged, "I don't know, but I'm going to avoid drinking it."

They could only watch as Kurogiri continued to make a whole array of different shots and drinks. Apparently, the one he had just made was called a Tapeworm. He labeled it for Dabi, who in which was glaring at the glass somehow hoping it would disappear.

Then he made another drink mixed with vodka and tomato juice. It was included with a napkin on the bottom. He said that Toga will probably enjoy it the most.