Izuku

"My life started off just fine. I had a father, a mother, and best friend whose parents I would call my uncle and aunt. Everything was just GREAT." Izuku started off.

Izuku's smile dropped into a frown. "Until I got my quirk diagnosis. You see, everyone got their quirks, my best friend being the first in the class. Then, one by one, everyone got theirs. Which left me and my mother to go to the doctor to see what my quirk would be. SURPRISE! I don't get one. I'm part of that 20 percent, fellas. I'm QUIRKLESS!"

"The doctor tells me straight away to give up on my little hero dream. My mother is trying to make sense of all of this. Son-of-a-bitch Dad took a job overseas, so he wouldn't have to deal with his son. Sure, he sends that money as basically child support, but he has never once tried to contact me at all during the time I fucking needed it! And my mother, she tried her best to cheer me up from the worst news that I got. So I asked my mother, playing the video that inspired me to be a hero that I might not ever become if I could become a hero. And she didn't say what I wanted her to say, that I wanted to hear. I just wanted to hear from the one person who supported me to actually say that I could be a hero. She said, 'I'm sorry.'" Izuku chuckled bitterly at himself.

"Then when I went back to school, I get nicknamed Deku. Deku which basically means that I'm useless, worthless since I don't have a quirk. Given to me by my best friend, but guess what? I still hung out with him! Hah?! Can you believe it? Then, I tried to help him out when he simply fell down, but he took it as an insult and started to bully me. When he wasn't bullying me directly, he was attacking me when I stood up to him to protect someone else. I got beaten down each day by my so-called best friend. The teachers didn't do anything when they saw his behavior. They simply didn't want to harm their golden child's reputation. Who cares if he burns through my clothes, making me hide first degree burns from my own mother at the age of six?" Izuku asked the stunned audience he had.

Izuku's eyes started to tear up while his face showed off his rage, "And don't get me started on complete strangers reactions to me being quirkless! Oh boy! Those fucking dicks! They whisper to each other about my 'disability' and say how they feel so sorry about how my mother having to raise me. My classmates talked and laughed behind my back about me being so stupid to actually believe that I could be a hero. People thought it was funny to give fake love letters to me just for me to show up and for them to laugh in my face. Sometimes I would even get beat up when I showed up."

"People only see my worth if I have a quirk. But guess what? Since I didn't have a quirk, I was thrown to the side. Do you want to know about those paintings?! I painted them to get my feelings of self-hatred, depression, anxiety, and all my feelings of wanting to just go away." Izuku stated matter-of-factly, pointing up to where his paintings are displayed.

"My best friend turned bully threw my notebook out the window after hearing that I wanted to go to the same high school as him. He burned my shoulder while threatening me to not go anywhere near his school and that I better not even try to apply to get in. And then he told me 'if you want to get a quirk, jump off the roof and pray for one in the next life!' Do you know I actually considered it? Actually considered just jumping to end my life. Fucking Kac—," Izuku took a deep breath, his cheeks were already wet with tears. He sighed, rubbing his eyes to get rid of the falling tears. "God."

Before Izuku could say anything more, he cut himself off. "Sorry, I'm just wasting your time." He looked to the kitchen, gesturing towards the cabinets. "You have enough food, fend for yourselves. I'm just going to try and... not die up in my room."

Izuku walked away quickly from the scene in the living room. Leaving all eight of them in shock from what they just heard. When Izuku was almost to his own room, Iguchi and Magne started heading fast behind him, to console him. Sako joined in their plan to comfort him after shooting his old boss a nasty glare.