🕒 Be Our Guest! ☕

"Be our guest

It is of deepest pride

and greatest pleasure

that we welcome you tonight,"

~Beauty and the Beast

.....

Chapter 9

Y/n POV

"Just follow me," I tell him. Stepping into the hallway, my nose catches two faint, unfamiliar scents that I know for sure don't belong to anyone in my pack. The smell was strong and dazed me, but it was too faint for me to identify it.

I take another whiff. "Weird," I murmur.

Once we're outside, I start to walk towards the Alpha house. A girl runs in my direction. "Alpha! Alpha!" she shouts, and I force Namjoon behind me.

She stops in front of me. "Yes, Seulgi?" I say.

She notices Namjoon and waves flirtatiously. "Hey, cutie!" She's addressing Namjoon. "What's his name?" She asks me.

I couldn't stifle the growl that rose in my throat. I'm convinced that my wolf doesn't know how to act around Namjoon. "Seulgi, Focus! What did you want?" I snap.

"Oh yeah, The faucet in my packhouse, RV, is broken. None of the girls know how to fix it."

(Note: Red Velvet aka RV)

"Okay, I'll send Yeonjun and Jackson over to check it out ASAP."

"Cool," She said. "Um, do you mind if I~" She jerks her head in Namjoon's direction. She wanted to talk to Namjoon alone. Normally, I wouldn't care. This kind of thing happened a lot when Hyunjin and I ran errands around the pack. I was incredibly pissed off at her proposal. Namjoon's eyes were wide, and his mouth was agape.

"Um," he stuttered uncomfortably.

"He's busy and tired. He had a long day, y' know? You understand, right?"

"Actually, I wanna hear it from him-" I interrupt her.

"We have to go now, sorry~," I say, grabbing his arm and drag him away.

"Whoa!" he says as I drag him away. "Are you jealous?" I ignore him.

I storm into Got7's packhouse, "Jackson!" I yell.

He comes running down the stairs, "Where's the fire, little alpha?"

"There's no fire, Jackie," I reply as he comes and hugs me.

Got7 and Stray Kidz were apart of my old pack and came with me to start the one we all know and love. Jackson has been calling me that nickname (little alpha a.k.a. L.A.) since we were kids like my dad did.

Now it was Namjoon's turn to jealous. The skinship between Y/n and this male ticked him off.

"I actually need a favor,"

"Lay it on me, L.A."

"I need you to go and fix the sink at RV packhouse with Yeonjun."

"Okay, I'll check it out in the morning, cool?"

"Alright," I pause and notice how to silent it is in the house, "Where are all the others?"

He shrugs. "Out on a run, probably hunting," He notices Namjoon, "Who's he?"

"Oh, this is Alpha Kim of the Kim Pack. Namjoon meet Jackson Wang. Jackson meet Kim Namjoon. He came to discuss some business and to find out my gender. Anyway, the business ran later than expected, and he's gonna spend the night."