Black's Day 1

No pov~

You jolt awake when your door is slammed open. "GOOD MORNING, HUMAN! I AM HERE TO ENSURE YOU ARE PROPERLY DRESSED FOR TODAY'S ACTIVITIES."

You stare at Black for a moment, before rolling out of your bed and getting up. "Okay." You yawn in-between the word. Black huffs and puts his hands on his hips. "COME ALONG. I SHALL NOT ALLOW YOU TO GROW UP AS LAZY AS THE REST OF THE MONSTERS HERE!"

You nod as you rub your eyes trying to wake yourself up. "Yeah!" You cheer sleepily. Black smirks and walks over to the walk-in closet. He scans over the many clothes Nightmare prepared for you and pulls out a pair of leggings, a long sleeved t-shirt, a fashionable (F/C) snow jacket, a (S/F/C) scarf, and some cute little boots that match the outfit.

"HERE WE ARE. PUT THIS ON AND MEET ME IN THE LIVING ROOM." Black announces as he marches out of the room, leaving you alone and highly confused.

You stand up sleepily and walk over to the clothes and change into them. You glance up in the full length mirror on the door to your walk-in closet and were surprised by how well they suited you.

You grab one of your many stuffies and wander out of your room, and down to the living room. There, you see Black pacing as he is talking on the phone. "YES, I KNOW PAPPY. YES, I'LL BE BACK IN A BIT WITH A GUEST. ... YES, THEY ARE THE CHILD I TOLD YOU ABOUT EARLIER. ... ALRIGHT, I'LL SEE YOU IN A BIT, BYE."

You walk over to Black, and tug at his scarf. "Black, I'm ready." He glances down at you and nods. "SO YOU ARE. NOW, COME ALONG. WE SHALL PICK UP BREAKFAST ON THE WAY." You nod and grab your bags. You already said goodbye to the others last night because Black wanted to leave especially early in the morning.

You walk up to Black and grab hold of his hand. Black smiles down at you before pulling out a small, pitch black knife that he slashes through the air. The knife disappears and a tear leading into his universe appears. You stare in amazement. "Whooooaaaaaaaahhhh. How'd that happen?! What did you do??"

Black laughs lightly and guides you through the tear. "THAT WAS A TOOL YOUR FATHER GAVE RED, HORROR, DUST, KILLER, AND I SO THAT WE MAY MOVE FREELY BETWEEN OUR OWN UNIVERSES AND THE CASTLE." You nod, tilting your head slightly.

"Why don't Cross, or Error get one?" You mumble confused.

"CROSS AND ERROR CAN MOVE FREELY BETWEEN UNIVERSES ON THEIR OWN. ON TOP OF THAT THEY DON'T REALLY HAVE A HOME UNIVERSE TO GO TO." Black says, waving his hand. "BUT, ENOUGH OF THAT. WE SHALL HEAD TO MUFFET'S TO GET SOME BREAKFAST BEFORE GOING TO MY HOME."

You nod in agreement to the plan and allow Black to guide you through the forest into town. It was very similar to Red's universe, people just acted different. Like, they switched roles in the universe or something.

You follow Black into a small restaurant run by a purple spider woman who is running around and serving people at the booths.

When the bell over the door sounds, she looks up to see you and Black. She smiles and scurries over. "Sans! If you're looking for your brother, he isn't here. Actually doing his job for once."

Black smiles and shakes his head. "NO, NO. I HAVE ACTUALLY COME HERE TO FIND SOME BREAKFAST FOR MYSELF AND THE LITTLE ONE HERE." You wave at the spider girl, a small smile on your face.

"Why, hello dearie! You two go find a seat. I'll be over to take your orders in just a bit!" Muffet says to you happily before scurrying off to help her other customers, not being as friendly or nice to them. You follow Black to a small booth in the back and you both take a seat, looking over the menu.