Villan Deku X Villan Reader: Insane love

I know that this wasnt requested, but I wanna add another chapter out there, because why the hell not. Also, in going to have a warning for this, since there will be mentions of mindfuck, Sexual assault, Blood, Possible gore, knifes, self harm, and yeah. So, if your sensitive to these topics, you might wanna skip this oneshot.

But this could be a 2 part, but it depends on if you guys would wanna see more. Anyways, now that's all out of the way, I hope you all enjoy!!

Y/N'S P.O.V:

Red...

All you could smell was iron, and see crimson blood all over yourself. You didnt really remember much, other than the murder you just committed as that settled upon you. You felt you hand shake, as the knife you had drop to the floor with a "clink!". You dropped to your knees, having a blank, emotionless expression.

But then, you heard the closet door squeak open slightly, and heard a female voice curse silently to herself for making noise. Your head snapped to the sound, with that same blank look, as she froze. "What are you doing, mama?" You asked, tilting your head, as if you weren't standing in a pool of your father's blood. She froze, as the look of terror was in her eyes, as you smiled slightly, as you got up slowly walking twords her.

"I took care of him. After all, you did say you where done with him" you said, remembering all the times father would hit you and mom, yell , scream, threaten, raped, and even breaking bones. But you took care of all of that. "H-honey...D-Dont move, I-I gotta d-do something-" she stuttered, clearly scared of her seven year old daughter. You tilted you head, not moving from the pool of blood your knees were in as it soaked your clothes.

"I g-gotta grab s-s-something from the kitchen.." she said, as she slowly got up. But, out of nowhere, you grabbed the knife your dropped, and threw it, missing her just by an inch. This caused mom to Yelp, and fall back down out of suprise as some of her hair was cut. "I'm not dumb mama." You said clearly.

You knew what she was gonna do.

She was going to go in the kitchen, grab the phone, and call the police.

At least you think so. You saw enough movies to know, right? She quickly snapped, as she got up, and started running to the kitchen. You, not having enough time, as by the time you got there, mom had the phone in her hand and a kinder in the other, talking to 911.

You froze...

After everything you and her have been through...

She betrayed you.

You furrowed your eyebrows angrily, as you gripped your shirt, hands still at your sides. "W...why mama..?" You choked out. "After everything...You betray me.." you said, not looking up at her. She was shaking in fear, as she was never good with fear, to why shes showing a lot of it. But, before she could say anything, you heard police ram the door, and came in. You looked up with a blank look, not being scared of what to come.

They tried to cuff you, but you used on of your quirk, teleportation, and telaported away from the house, as you began running. You kept running and running untill you where sure your legs could give out any moment. You slowed down, as you slowly made your way to the streets, All alone, still covered in blood.

Then, you see someone in the distance...

And that someone...

Was how you got into the league of Villains...

Alright! Soo, that's going to be the backstory! If you guys want a part 2 , I'll gladly write it as soon as possible! Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, and I'll see you, in the next chapter...

Bye-bye!!