Villan deku X Villan Reader: Insane Love (FINAL PART)

Alright! Here's the last part of villan deku X Reader!! And I think the last one was slightly confusing, so basically, the first part was when you where young, and deku was at the same age. So, you and him are almost the same age, hes just one year older. But, you joined the league of Villains way before deku joins. So, I hope that got some confusion out of the way!

Enjoy!!

Y/N'S P.O.V:

"Aaaand that's how I got to the league of villans." You said plainly, sitting at one of the bar stools. (This Is where there at the old hideout btw) Tomura nodded, as toga smiled creepily. "And are you sure you wanna join?" Tomura said in his raspy voice. The green haired person nodded his head, as he called himself deku

"And you dont have a quirk..." You added, as you glanced at tomura. "Are you sure we should recruit him?" You asked tomura, still not taking away your plain, and unamused look from deku. "He looks like he has potential. He still has yet to prove his worth, but he can come in handy." Tomura said

"And hes so cute!!" Toga added, giggling, as you rolled your eyes. "Pff. Sure " you said, as deku glared at you slightly, but smiled. "Oh. You dont think I'm cute, doll?" He said, that smile never leaving his face. You looked away slightly, a light red dusted your cheeks. "Shut it." You said softly. Toga looked your way, a slight hint of jealousy, as you stared back at her. But that was soon cut off.

"Show us what you can do. Prove yourself first, then well see if we will recruit you" you said, looking at deku. He smirked slightly, as he tilted his head to the side in a creepy type manner. "Got any ideas?" Deku asked. You thought for a moment, untill Shigaraki said a idea.

"Deku, You and Y/V/N (your villan name) can go out on a patrol, and kill some heros. Pro or not, it just matters how worthy and helpful you are." He said. You shrugged. "Sounds like a good idea." You said, as you heard toga whine. "Why herrr! I wanna go with him!!" As you sighed, annoyance clearly visible. "Because I'm not a blood freak, and I've been here WAY longer then you Toga" you said. Toga glared at you.

You and toga never had gotten along. There was always bickering involved, maybe one fist fights. But that deepened on what she said, or how your feeling. You always hated how she giggled at every little thing, as that annoyed you. But, you decided to save the fights for later, as you got up, and started walking. "Come on. Lets go" you said, looking back at deku, waiting for him.

He smiled, as he walked ahead, and opend the door, bowed slightly, as he smirked. "Ladys first~" he said. You responded with a huff, ignoring your red face, as you walked out, deku behind.

After a little while of searching, you guys finally found a low class hero, as you smirked evily. You looked at deku, as you motioned for him to fight him. "Go on. Prove yourself. I'll be in the sidelines if you need me." You whispered over to him, as he nodded, as he started to sneak up behind the hero...

(Timeskip, since I dunno how to write this fight right now ;-;)

You where honestly suprised at how well he fought without a quirk. He didnt even need your help, as he smirked at your suprised/amused face. "Did you like my show doll?" He said, as your face went a slight red. "Honestly, yeah. You actually do seem useful." You said with a smirk, as you got close to him, as he didnt move or flinch. "But...I would've done way better." You said, whispering in his ear, as you felt him shiver slightly.

But, out of the blue He grabbed your waist, twirled you around one and dipped you, staying like that as you Yelp in suprise. He smirked, and you face and his was just inches away from eachother. Your face was now a deep red, not having a loving contact like this in a LONG time. "Well...Then you can prove yourself to me next time..." he flirted, as he started to inch closer to you, as you fluttered your eyes shut, as you and his lips connected. You guys stayed like that for a few seconds, as he pulled away, as you looked in his eyes, as he said...

"Be mine forever...doll..."

Done! Wow, I could actually make a separate book about this, if im honest. But I liked how this turned out! I hope you all enjoyed, and I'll see all of you, in the next chapter...

Bye-bye!!