Villan!Yandere Bakugou X Reader: My flower

Another request by ArielAAurelius913!! Thanks for the idea!  Anyways, I hope you all enjoy!!

Warning:

None

You, being bored as usual, and wanted to he away from people, wanted to go take a walk. It wasnt anything out of the usual, just take the normal route. Yet, you wanted to try something diffrent, since you got tired of seeing the same things, buildings, hell, even people.

So, instead of turning right, you went left. You had your earbuds in, humming to Y/F/M, as you had you eyes closed. But, that was soon interrupted, as you bumped right into a persons chest, causing you to stumble, and pull put your earbuds.

"Watch where the hell your going."

You heard a voice grumble. You looked at the person, as he had really spiky blond hair, red, sharp eyes, and was surprisingly tall compared to you, as you slightly tilted your head up to look at him. your face sortta went red, but you ignored it

"I-Im sorry. I wasnt paying attention to where I was going.." you said softly, looking away from the male. The male was going to leave, but he felt like... He needed to stay. So, instead of showing it, he decided to play it off. "Well, maybe next time you shouldn't be listening to music with your damn eyes closed..." he growled again.

'He sortta reminds me of a angry pomeranian...'

You thought as you rubbed the back of your neck nervously. "Y-yeah..B-but by the way, you look.." she glanced at his 'suit'. "Good..." you said. He raised an eyebrow. "Are you trying to flirt?" He asked, as you could saw a small red tint on his cheeks, as your face went a dark crimson red. You quickly waved your hands back and forth.

"N-no! I-Its not like that! I s-swear! You just look nice is all!"you said, panicking slightly. This made the male smirk slightly, as he sighed. "Well, I best be on my w-way... " you said, as you gave him a sweet smile that anyone could fall for. This made his face go pink as he looked away, trying to ignore his blush.

"It was nice meeting you..."

"Bakugou."

You smiled again. "Bakugou. I like that. Has a nice ring to it!" You said, as bakugou tried not to do anything stupid, since he clearly felt something. And apparently, you don't know the villan, king explosion murderer. Which was a good thing, he didnt want to scare you away. You waved at him as you started to walk away.

"Hope to see you again, bakugou!" You yelled over to him, walking off. Bakugou stood there as he kept looking in the direction you went, his heart thumping fast.

"Yeah...

We will meet again...."

There! Part one, is 👏 done 👏!!
I'm only making this into 2 parts, because I wanted to have something out for the book! It would be longer if I dont have two parts, but eh. As I said, I would want to try to keep a actual schedule this time! So, I'm going to have that figured out, and when i do, I'll tell you guys!

Anyways, that's enough of me talking, And I'll see all of you, in the next chapter...

Bye-bye!!!