Villain!Yandere Bakugou X Reader: My flower (PART 2)

Hey everyone! Here's part two of this oneshot, and this time, I'm going to put a warning for this chapter!

Warning:

Kidnaping

Murder

Blood

Stalking

And that's about it. If there is a diffrent warning, I'll put it before it happens and all, but besides that, I hope you all enjoy!

//No ones P.O.V//

It was a few months after your encounter with bakugou, as he couldn't get you off his mind.
He didnt know what it was about you, but he just fell hard for you. And I do mean hard.

But, as he wanted to get to see more of you, he started stalking you in his free time. He would stalk you where ever you go, when you go out with friends, and all that. But, one day changed as he saw you and this...Boy... You both where holding hands, as he started to get jealous and angry fairly quickly.

But then, a idea popped into his head...

'I must kill him...'

And then, from that point on, whenever she would be with a boy with any love interest, must be killed. Then, he had a plan....

Y/N'S P.O.V:

It's been a week since Josh died, as you were a wreck. You did love him, but then hes stabbed 28 times?
(IF ANYONE GETS MY REFERENCE, I LOVE YOU-)

It was ridiculous.

It was like very guy you hang out with, either leaves, or dies. And it was starting to freak you out more then it probably should've. But then you were snapped out of your thoughts by the TV

"A body was found on the streets, and people belive that it's from 'king explosion murderer' as he calls himself. We were lucky enough, but we got a picture of what he looks like-"

It show someone very familiar to you, as you eyes widened and heartbeat sped up...

'That hair...His height... I-Its...'

"B-Bakugou..."

But, as soon as you said that, you felt something cover your mouth, and held you close to someone. "Shh....This will only hurt for a second flower..." you heard a gruff voice said, as you where hit on the back of your head, hard, as you felt dizzy, as everything was starting to go white...

And then you blacked out.

Alright! There should be a part 3 coming your way! I would have this chapter longer, but, I wanna get this out so I can try and keep a actual schedule! So, I hope you all liked this, and I'll see all of you, in the next chapter...

Bye-bye!!