Villan!Yandere!Bakugou X Reader: My Flower (FINAL PART)

Aye! I'm baaack. Anyways, here I'd the final part!

Warning:

Kidnapping

Blood

Yandere

Strong language

Anyways, hope you all enjoy!!

Y/N P.O.V:

You slowly began to wake up, as your hands and feet were tied to a chair. You started to freak out, as you started to scream, but you soon noticed there was tape on your mouth.

'Great, just great! I'm fucking kidnapped.'

You eagerly thought, as you tried to get out of the restraints. But, that didn't work, as you heard a voice in front of you in the shadows.

"Calm down, it's not like your gonna die flower." A familiar gruff voice said, as you Glared where the voice came from. "Now, now, Don't give me that look flower" the voice said, as the person came out of the shadows. You didn't looked surprised as you knew the voice from anywhere as you gave him a death glare, but having a hint of fear added with it. It was Bakugou. He smirked at you, as he started to walk closer and closer, untill you and his faces were just mere inches apart. This made a soft red appear on your cheeks, but not because You were embarrassed. But because you were scared, slightly intimidated, And annoyed.

"Here, Let me remove that bandage from you pretty little mouth" Bakugou said, as he ripped off the tape, causing you to wince and grit your teeth. You kept glaring at him. He just gave a smile that sent chills down you're spine as you started talking.  "Where the hell am I!?" You yelled, causing bakugou to chuckle. "I thought that was obvious. Your in a basement, dumb ass." He says, as he backed away from you so you guys weren't that close together.

You glared at him more, As you asked another question. "And Why exactly am I here?"  Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Because I want you to be. you see-" He walked to the side, as to get something. "-I've had my eye on you ever since you bumped into me that day. I don't know what it is about you, You just..Struck me. Made my heart soar for the first time." He explains, Walking to you with what looks to be a knife as your eyes widen slightly. "And for that reason, I wanted you." He was now just Inches away from your face as he held the knife up to your cheek. He smiled. "And now..." He slices your cheek just enough to draw blood, as  you whimper slightly.

"I Have my little Flower all to myself..."

Hey! I'm Finally done with this oneshot!! I'm really sorry it took so long to make, School is back for me and a lot of things has changed and I had to get used to it. anyways, Ill try to be posting every Sunday to Friday or somewhere in between!! Ill Also try and make the other oneshot longer or something to make it up to you guys. So, Ill be working on chapters and all the best I Can!! Love you all, And Ill see all of you, in the next chapter...

Bye-Bye!!