chapter two

{mild assault}

Redditch, England📍

**

"Get over here, cocksucker!" Kyle laughed with his buddies as they called me over on the bleachers during a game.

I knew I shouldn't have come to these.

I glanced at him then looked forwards again. I didn't want to deal with this. Not now, not after my parents got a divorce.

"Did you hear him?!" Jason called, a little angry. "He said get over here!" They weren't too far away so not many people were listening due to the loud band and shouts for the game.

I looked back over at them and just stared. Why do they hate me so much? I did nothing wrong. .

Suddenly the four of them were standing up and heading over to me.

Oh no. Quickly I stood and darted off the bleachers. "Hey!" I heard their footsteps behind me as I ran up the stairs and to the side, down another set, then to the back of them.

I ran fast in the dark night. There were people hanging out behind the bleachers, of course, because that's what everyone did. It was near the concessions and it was quieter.

"You can't run from us, Styles!" They were fast, so fast that my legs were starting to hurt.

Please just leave me alone, I wanted to cry but my breathing was rapid and I couldn't shout back.

I ran past the fence and pushed people out of the way with constant "sorry's" coming out of my breathy mouth. It wasn't soon till my knees started locking and I was being tackled to the ground.

My body slammed against the cold concrete, a cry of pain passing my lips as they turned me over.

Kyle was sat on me, narrowing his smirking gaze down at me. All I could do was stare and pant breathlessly. Soon his smirk grew and he started rolling his hips slowly. "I bet you like this, don't you?" Him and his friends laughed, my face was filled with horror.

"When my hands travel your body?" He stopped, making me gulp, and started lifting my shirt to smooth his cold hands over my warm skin. It practically burned and I couldn't help but cry.

"No," I choked out having them laugh.

"You do. It turns you on." I shook my head rapidly and kept my eyes squinted closed, I was helpless.

Soon his hands travelled to my jeans and he began moving a finger down my v-line. That's when I started to squirm, hopefully enough to get him off of me, until Jason and Lucas came over and grabbed my wrists, pinning them down.

"Stop! I d-don't like this," it was a struggle to speak but I had to let them know. I don't, it's assault, nobody likes assault.

"Keep telling yourself that, cocksucker." They sniggered as he moved down my thighs. "You want some other gay boy to touch you, all places, like this," he says and cups my crotch.

I tried to scream but a hand had went over my mouth and cries just came out. I continued to kick, panting and sobbing, but it was no use.

"Get off of me," it was muffled but they heard because they laughed, that's how I always know someone hears me.

At the very least I wanted his hand to stop groping me, it hurt and it was uncomfortable, I was feeling beyond assaulted.

"Cry just like the baby you are, Styles." All at once he stepped off of me, relief washing over my body as no hands were on me anymore.