1 | Devotion

... I have tried to stimulate your wholesome thinking and refresh your memory. I want you to remember what the holy prophets said long ago and what our Lord and Savior commanded through your apostles.
2 Peter 3:1‭-‬2

"Remember your calling. Remember your purpose." Do not conform of what the world is asking you to be. Do not be discouraged of what disaster you are encountering right now. God Himself created the world and you are here, living, for He created you. Oh come on! Remind yourself who you really are, you are the Lord's precious and chosen child. You are saved by His mercy and pure grace though you don't deserve because of His great love for you. You are cleansed from your sins that's why you are living with freedom until today. Though you went on hard times still God showed His goodness that's why you passed them all. He reaches His arms for you in times that you are going to give up so that you are able to stand firm. These are just few from what the Lord has done for you everyday.

As the word reminds us, we should stay strong for this battle is already done and won by our King, just keep our faith.

How old are you now? (please answer) So many years you have been protected by the Lord, since your very beginning until now, I believe there's no need to fear. Let's be reminded of the Word always, let's refresh our soul through reading our bible and praying. The Lord wants to remind us because He loves us and He wants everyone to be saved.