Chapter 2. Secret Silhouette

I was debilitated from college after taking a bunch of classes loaded with a high dose of knowledge. Now was the time to recline and nap instead of thinking about who he was. As car decelerated at the "SANAGA VILLA" I sped towards my bedroom, changed my clothes, and had lunch in my room watching television comfortably. After that, I slept by 4:00 p.m. and had set an alarm at 5:00 p.m. But slept longer than that. I woke up at 8:00 p.m. "It was way too long, Agatha', a voice muttered to me.

I opened my little blue eyes rubbing them to see the clear figure. As I gain focus it was Dad. He was home as he used to be a hustling businessman running "SANAGA ASSOCIATES". However, he managed to meet me. I used to be optimistic about the days he used to visit otherwise I had to live with Nancy who looked after me and my needs as if I was a small baby. She was caring and affectionate to me just like a mother to her daughter.

"Dad! You just landed from Paris, right?" I questioned curiously.

"Yes my dear!" he responded.

"Where are my gifts, I was desperately waiting for them'!" impatiently I stated.

"On your birthday". He clarified.

We both headed towards the garden to clutch some refreshing air. As I progressed through the dancing trees, the same silhouette appeared before me and my dad, his back was turned towards us, father neared him.

"Hey Louis!" Father said so loud that I could hear his name.

"When did you came here, where were you sitting, why come Nancy didn't inform me". Father continued.

"I was just standing here consuming some cold breeze", explained Louis. I was able to hear as I was standing closer to them, just 3 miles away.

As both of them were conversing I was trying to figure out who he was probably an employee or he came in case of some business-related talk. I tried hard but didn't bother my father for just an excuse to see his face because this was he disliked the most- me interrupting when he is with his guests. So I went upstairs to my room.

I unzipped my bag pack and completed tons of homework assigned to us, after that, I read my favorite novel "The Winner Stands Alone" by Paulo Coelho. After I ended two chapters I was starving to death, I dashed towards the kitchen for food. I perched on the counter and Nancy offered me Chinese Rice with a delectable sauce. This time for the first time in my life I didn't have dinner with my father when he was home.

As I was ascending the freight of stairs I saw father still talking to him, it was almost 10 p.m. My dad sleeps at this hour but he was prattling with him, I hated him for not letting my dad sleep but what raced through my mind was whatever happened my father didn't arbitrate on his sleep because he kept a balance between his business and personal life. He was aware and more acquainted than me that sleep is the most imperative factor to run a healthy business, but what had happened today.

When I lied over my bed, my phone chimed it was Mila, she told about her routine of how she went to shops for buying a white gown, rings, necklaces, other accessories. It indeed was a busy and tiring day for her as it was for me as well. I told her that I missed her today followed by the unusual activity and about the man who was in my car and now in the Villa as well. I told her maybe he might be here for business or anything related to it, Mila intervened and said if he was sitting in the car when you were in college he reasonably is a student then. Isn't it! My mouth was wide open, I declined the call and slipped downstairs.

He was now leaving as I saw my father standing with Louis shaking hands. As he exited the sitting room I saw he was the same boy from my class who was sitting beside me. He's Louis that's when I got to know his name.

Why is he here? I groaned panickily.