Chapter 2

"Do your friends like the shoes?"

"Yes, but for two others, the shoes were small for them so they decided to sell that on eBay. I hope you don't mind though." He answered.

"It's okay. I have plenty of those anyway." I simply said.

"Honey..." Dad walked in. "Hi, you must be the new teacher, I'm Frank, nice to meet you." Dad smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you as well, Mr. Williams. I'm Mike Chang." He replied and smiled back at dad.

"Yes, daddy? I'm studying right now." I turned my face at dad.

"I have to go to Chicago right now so I'm going to skip dinner but I will be back tomorrow morning so we can have breakfast together okay." Dad kissed my head then walked away from my bedroom.

"Alright, let's continue." The teacher said to me.

"I'm not in the mood to study anymore. You can just go home." I simply said and closed my book.

"But, we're halfway done." He said to me.

"I said, I don't want to study anymore!!" I yelled at him.

"What's going on, Miss Lily?" Nurse Cindy walked in.

"I don't want to study anymore." I shook my head.

"Okay, okay.." Nurse Cindy took my books and put them back to my desk and said something to that teacher until he walked off of my bedroom. "Calm down. I will tell the chef to cook your favorite food for dinner okay." Nurse Cindy walked off of my bedroom.

*Mike's POV*

"Mike, wait up!"

"Does she fires me?" I turned around at Nurse Cindy.

"No, she didn't. I'm so sorry for earlier. She is just upset because of her dad. Thank you for today, I will transfer the payment to your account okay." Nurse Cindy smiled at me.

"Thank you." I nodded and smiled at her.

"I will text you tomorrow if she is ready to study anymore." She said to me.

"Yeah sure." I nodded. "See you, Nurse Cindy." I said to her and walked downstairs.

"Guess what? She is probably fired the teacher now. No wonder she doesn't have any friends. She has cruel attitude. She fired Bonnie yesterday. The only person she never fire is only nurse Cindy."

"Well, if I have kids I hope that my kids wont be like her. She is really cruel."

I kept listening to these housemaids talking about Lily until I walked out from her house and got into my car.

She was all fine before. She was seems so excited until her dad said that he couldn't have dinner with her then everything just changed. There is something behind her. Like why she acted that way.

My mom had told me that everyone are nice but there must be the reason why they become so cruel towards other people and I think that's happening to Lily right now. I never have such of experience like this before. It's challenging.

~~

*Lily's POV*

I sat down on my dining table alone and waited for my food until Nurse Cindy walked out from the kitchen and put the food in front of me.

"Your favorite creamy pasta with shrimp and bacon." Nurse Cindy smiled at me. "Enjoy your food."

I look at to the food and took my fork and eat the food then spit it out quickly. "Who made this?" I frowned at her. "Who made this food?!" I yelled.