Chapter 4

"Honey?"

"Yes, daddy?" I shouted and climbed down from my mini library.

"Can I ask you something?" Dad said and sat down on my bed.

"Sure. What is it?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Did you go to the prom?" Dad frowned at me.

"Yes I am." I nodded and sat down next to him. "Look, I know you are worried about me but I want to feel like teenagers. Have friends, hangout, have someone I can talk to. I'm sixteen, dad. I never know what's real school look like." I said to him.

"But I'm worried. I don't want to lose you like I lost your mom." Dad shook his head.

"I know you are and the world is dangerous out there but you have to trust me. I really want to go to that school, dad." I said to him.

"I will talk this out with Flynn first okay." Dad rubbed my head. "Just don't lie to me ever again."

"I'm so sorry, I promise I won't lie to you." I nodded.

"I appreciate that." Dad smiled at me then got up.

"But you will go to New York this weekend right?"

"Not me. Flynn will go there, I have to go to the office in Cleveland. Why?" Dad turned his face at me.

"Can I go too? I want to watch Show Choir Nationals Championship. I promise I will bring my bodyguards with me." I said to him.

"Yes you can." Dad nodded and smiled at me.

"Also, one more thing." I giggled.

"What else, sweetheart?"

"Can my friends and I go to New Caledonia for summer vacation? Just a week." I giggled.

"Yes sure. Just go have fun but take care as always. I had changed our private jet to a bigger one anyway so you can bring all your friends." Dad smiled at me.

"Yay! Thank you, daddy!" I smiled back at him and hugged him.

"You're welcome." Dad smiled and hugged me back. "Now I have to go back to work. I will talk about the school with Flynn first okay." Dad kissed my head and walked out from my bedroom.

I smiled and jumped to my bed. I'm so excited. I finally have friends and I'm so excited to spend summer with them. This is all amazing.

"Ready for horse riding practice?" Nurse Cindy walked in.

"Yes sure." I nodded and get up from my bed.

I walked out from my bedroom as Nurse Cindy brought my backpack. I walked downstairs and turned my way to the front door.

My car has been waiting for me. I got in with Nurse Cindy sat down next to me. The car then pulled away from my house for my horse riding practice.

~~

I smiled and petting the horse and feed her. "These are for today. You did a good job, Venus." I smiled and keep feeding the horse.

"Are you new here?"

I turned my face when I see a guy same age with me, probably, bringing a horse into this cage. "Who are you?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I'm James, who are you?"

"I'm Lily." I answered.

"What are you doing with Venus?" He frowned at me.

"She is my horse. My dad gave me her as my Christmas present when I was eight." I said and pet Venus.