Chapter 3

"We really need to go to real science lab I guess." I said to the teacher.

"Yeah I know that." He simply nodded.

"Maybe we can use your school science lab." I said to him.

"Yeah sure but not this Friday though." He said to me.

"Why?" I frowned at him.

"The school have prom night this Friday. It's junior prom." He answered.

"Oh.. I never been to prom except dad's cocktail party." I said to him and turned my face at my iPad.

"Want to go to prom with me?"

"Like my dad will let me." I shrugged.

"Well, isn't he in France right now?" He asked me.

"Oh right." I nodded. "But I never sneak out like that and I don't want him to be mad at me." I shook my head.

"Well, your choice is up till tonight. If you want it then email me." He said to me and got up put his books inside his bag.

"Oh I have something." I said to him and walked to my walk-in closet then walked out with two shopping bags. "I got some presents for you and your friends from London."

"Are these expensive Christian Louboutin shoes again? Because the guys were extremely jealous." He chuckled.

"No, it's keychains with London bus, London phone booth and the flag. And this one is for you." I said to him and handed him another shopping bag.

"Sweater and London Eye miniature for my desk." He chuckled and opened his shopping bag.

"Yeah. This one is better than what my dad got me from Athens." I said to him.

"Thank you. See you!" He smiled at me and walked out from my bedroom.

"You're welcome." I nodded and walked to my coffee table and organize my book.

"Let me do that." Nurse Cindy said to me.

"Okay. Where is Flynn?" I asked her.

"In the home office, working." Nurse Cindy answered.

I walked out from my bedroom and walked to the home office and walked in. "I'm working." Flynn simply said and looking at some files.

"Flynn, stop being like a dad and listen to me for once." I said to him.

"Okay, what is it?" Flynn closed his files and turned his face at me.

"I want to go to prom." I grinned at him.

"When?"

"This Friday." I answered.

"With who?" Flynn raised his eyebrows.

"My homeschool teacher. You see there will be a junior prom at his school and I never been to prom before so I really want to go." I said to him.

Flynn sighed and shook his head. "No." Flynn shook his head.

"Please, please." I begged.

"You still have those squishy cheeks like when you were born." Flynn chuckled and squeeze my cheeks.

"Flynn..." I groaned and started making fake crying.

"It's not working anymore. I invented that." Flynn simply said.

"I will give you anything you want." I grinned at him.

"New Ferrari?" Flynn grinned back at me.