Chapter 6

Back to Ohio and back to my daily routine. Not a daily routine. The summer is still here so I'm just going to spend my days in my house and maybe hiding Flynn's stuff. He won't find that for another weeks I guess.

I walked out from my bedroom and looked around. "Nurse Cindy?! How to tie these shoelace?" I shouted and looked around.

"You still can't tie the shoelace?"

I turned around as I heard a familiar voice but that's not Nurse Cindy's voice. I looked to the woman in front of me from head to toe. This woman smiling at me and she is just look like mom.

"Mom?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Hey, baby girl. Look at you now." She smiled at me and walked closer to me.

I started crying loudly and walked to her and hugged her tightly. "Why did you leave me?!" I cried.

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm here now. I'm not going to tell you what was happening but I'm here, sweetheart." Mom hugged me back and rubbed my head.

"Why you didn't tell me that you're here already?" I wiped my tears away.

"Because I wanted to surprise you. I've been here since two days ago but you went to New Caledonia with your friends. How was that?" She smiled at me and wiped my tears away.

"I got stung by jellyfish and when we were having dinner, there was a girl who had been stalked by a weird guy. One of my friend understand about the signed that she gave to us and we brought her in and acted like we knew her until the stalker gone and I told the driver to drove her back to her resort." I answered.

"But you're okay right?"

"I am okay except the jellyfish stung still kinda hurt." I giggled.

"Ah I missed you." Mom smiled at me and hugged me tightly.

"Mom, I can't breathe!" I groaned.

"Okay, I'm so sorry." She chuckled and pulled me away. "Where are you going?"

"Hiding Flynn's stuff." I simply answer.

"Honey..." Mom shook her head.

"I'm bored." I sighed. "Where is Nurse Cindy? I can't tie my shoes."

"She went to Target. I told her to buy anything she and her mom needs in Seattle." Mom answered.

"When she will leave?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Tomorrow. Her mom really needs her." Mom said to me.

I sighed and walked to my bedroom and sat down on my bed and put Moxie on my lap. I hate when people are leaving me. Why they couldn't stay?

"Honey..." Mom walked in and sat down next to me. "People always come and go in life just like up and downs in life but everything will be fine." Mom said to me.

"I wasn't fine when you leave me." I turned my face at her.

"I know that. But you need to stop blaming yourself and let go. You're not a little girl anymore and there is someone who needs Nurse Cindy more than you need her.  I'm sure you'd do the same thing if you were in her position right now." Mom said to me and rubbed my hair.

"Who will take care of me if she is leaving?"

"Hello, I'm here. Your dad is here. Flynn is here. You lost a person and you got the other three." Mom said to me.

"Just don't leave me again." I said to her and hugged her.

"I won't. I promise." Mom hugged me back and kissed my head. "We should get ready now."