Chapter 5

I walked out from my car as my bodyguards took my suitcase from the car trunk. I walked lead them to the VIP waiting room because Mike told me that they are waiting there.

"Hi.." I smiled at them.

"Oh I still can't believe that we are going to New Caledonia taking private jet. I feel like Angelina Jolie now." Tina grinned at me excitedly.

"Anyway, I hope you don't mind that I brought my boyfriend here." Kurt said to me and pointed at someone next to him.

"Did we ever meet before?" I frowned at him.

"Yes. You beat me up last time in the horse riding game. I'm Blaine Anderson. I will pay for my expenses though." He smiled at me.

"No need to. Just consider this as my gift for you being lost." I chuckled.

"Well, thank you. How long you've been horse riding anyway? You were pretty good." He said to me.

"Since I was eight. My dad gave me Venus, my horse as Christmas present and I started practice ever since. I used to be with coach Harrison but I fired him because he made Venus' legs sprained and now I'm with coach Lim." I said to him.

"Oh that half Asian man who has cute son. His son beat me up too." Blaine chuckled.

"Seems like you never win." I laughed softly.

"I did win before. We should practice together next time." Blaine smiled at me.

"Yeah of course." I nodded and smiled back at him.

"Miss Williams, the plane is ready."

"Thank you. Come on guys. Let's go." I smiled at them and walked lead them to the VIP gate.

I walked to the plane and got in. This one is The Embraer Lineage 1000E this place could fit up to 25 people include the pilots and stewardess. I don't know how dad order this plane but I love the luxurious design.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome aboard to Williams Air Flight 001 from Dayton, Ohio to New Caledonia. Our flight time will be of 17 hours and 1 minute. There will be 16 hours time difference between Ohio and New Caledonia. The temperature there is 26°C degree. Thank you."

"This is Embraer Lineage 1000E right?" Mike asked me.

"Yes. Flynn said that the price could take up to $80 millions. Dad was included in choosing the design interior." I answered.

"It's beautiful. I heard that we have to wait about a year to get this plane." Mike said to me.

"Well, I don't know how long dad got this plane." I giggled.

I turned my face to the window and look at to the sky until the stewardess walked to us and give us welcome drink and snacks.

"Thank you." Mike smiled at her.

"Thank you." I smiled back at her and took a sip then turned my face to the window. "The sky is really pretty."

"There is something more pretty than the sky." Mike simply said.

"What is that?" I grinned at him.

"Your smile." He smiled at me.

I blushed and smiled softly at him then turned my face away. I leaned my head back and closed my window then closed my eyes.

~~

I opened my eyes as I heard the captain announcement. The plane had landed in Noumena. I turned my face to the others and they woke up from their sleep.