.1

you already know what's going down lol. comment and vote, please!

AND SO IT WAS THE END OF SPENCER BANNER'S TIME AT THE AVENGERS COMPOUND

She was going home. And she was certain it was for the best - her dad and she hadn't talked for like three days now, and she saw him everywhere with Natasha. Pietro had made it his sworen duty to annoy her on every run, at every meal, and during any possible moment of peace, Spencer could have. 

So yeah, she was a little glad to be going home. But then she remembered - she was going home to a friend who had gotten kicked out of her house, and a mom who'd probably scold her or something for not fixing things with her dad. 

But her mom wouldn't get it. And April would just say something about how he tried, at least. 

Trying didn't matter much to Spencer. Not with her dad. Not any more. 

"You're leaving, then," a voice Spencer had come to recognize spoke. She glanced up, and caught a look at Wanda Maximoff. 

Spencer nodded and adjusted her grip on her duffle bag. "Yeah," she confirmed. "My mom booked the flight, so I..." She shrugged. 

Wanda nodded with an expression that Spencer couldn't read. "He will miss you, you know."

Spencer grimanced a smile. "I don't think so," she told the girl. "We don't see each other much, and I guess -" her eyes surveyed the room around her. She thought about Pietro's comments of her dad's anger. She thought of him pushing her away. "It's for good reason."

"Well, I will miss you," Wanda told her with a smile. "It was nice, having someone young here."

"Peter's young."

"Peter's naive," Wanda corrected, leaning forward slightly as she added, "And a snitch."

The two girls broke out into grins. 

"And Pietro, will miss you too," Wanda told her, and Spencer let out a little laugh. But Wanda raised an eyebrow as if to say, I'm serious.

Spencer's arms folded against her stomach. She eyed Wanda. "You're kidding? He hates me. He spends every waking moment annoying me -" Wanda was still smiling, but spencer kept going, "he literally followed me on my run and bullied me for like ten minutes-"

"I can't tell if he likes you or hates you," Wanda admitted with a small smile and a shrug. Spencer stared at her like she'd gone crazy. "But whatever it is, it's very important to him."

Spencer's jaw tightened. Her arms tugged around her body a little harsher as she provided, "He could just bother Peter, or someth-"

A loud, blaring alarm cut Spencer's voice out. She flinched the moment she saw the flashs of the alarm system, and then furrowed her eyebrows when she heard the message.