Chapter 1

A/N
Since Bill and Ted live in San Dimas,California I figured it would be appropriate for The Lost Boys to hunt for new prey in San Dimas(Remember the movie took place in Santa Clarita California)there's only going to be one oc:Bill's sister Bella Preston

Ted's pov
"I can't believe I have to babysit my little sister Bella."Bill said,"I can't believe I have to babysit my little brother Deacon."I said.Both me and Bill both have to babysit our siblings today,why exactly?well my dad has a meeting and Bill's dad is doing lawyer stuff,so Bill and I need to babysit."You think I want you to babysit me?i can easily handle myself."Deacon said to me,"I don't mind that you're watching me bro!"Bella said happily to Bill as she hugged his arm.i didn't want to admit that I was a little bit jealous of Bill and his sister's relationship but I kinda am,I mean me and Deacon aren't like this at all."Look Ted!the boardwalk is open!"Deacon said excitedly as he tugged in the sleeve of my jacket,"yay!"Bella cheered.

She and Deacon ran towards the boardwalk,"Wait for us dude and dudette!"Bill and I said as we ran after them.we both stopped near the entrance to catch our breaths,we were both panting."Bill Look!there's a Ferris wheel!"Bella said to Bill as she tugged on the sleeve of his dark green flannel,"alright alright let's go to the Ferris wheel."Bill said to her."yay!"she cheered,she held Bill's fingers as she led him to the Ferris wheel."Look Ted!there's a comic book store!"Deacon said,I gasped when I saw it."Excellent!"I cheered,we both ran towards the comic book store.

Sorry this felt like filler but I'm slowly building up to the good stuff I swear