Chapter 7

A/N
Today's chapter is a Deacon Chapter!

He's gonna meet Edgar and Allen Frog

Deacon's pov
I was so excited to go back to the comic book store,the fact that a boardwalk has a comic book store is just...well...hmm,oh right!Ted would say that a boardwalk having a comic book store is most triumphant,he's weird.the minute Ted and I stepped off the bus that took us to Santa Clarita I ran towards the boardwalk,"Deacon wait up!"I heard Ted called out my as he chased after me.but by the time he caught up to me I was already in the comic book store,I walked down some aisles and looked through some comics.i noticed two kids my age staring at me while I looked through some comics,"ok well that's creepy."I thought as I picked up a green lantern comic book.they both walked towards me,"we've never seen you in Santa Clarita before."the boy with the bandana said.

"Well I live in San Dimas with my dad and my idiot brother Ted."I explained to him,they both looked at each other."I'm Edgar Frog ,and this is my brother Allen Frog."the boy in the tank top introduced him and his brother to me,"I'm Deacon Logan,my brother Ted is around here somewhere."I introduced myself to him."he's wouldn't happen to be around The Lost Boys would he?"Allen asked me,"uh...I dunno,he met this guy named Marko though."I replied.Edgar and Allen looks at each other,"what?is that bad?"I asked them.

"your brother is hanging out with a vampire,he's part of this group of vampires called The Lost Boys."Edgar said,I laughed nervously but stopped when I realized that they weren't kidding at all.i widened my eyes and nearly dropped the comic,"oh no...TED!"I yelled.i ran out of the store and saw Ted getting on Marko's motorcycle,Marko wasn't alone.he was with other guys on motorcycles,those guys must be the other members of The Lost Boys."NO TED!"I yelled as they drove off,Edgar and Allen were behind me."what do I do?!they have my brother!"i said to Edgar and Allen,"come with us,we need to get our vampire hunting kit so we can save your brother!"Allen said.i nodded,I followed Edgar and Allen to their house.

Ted's pov
he grinned,he gently grabbed my chin and kissed me.i wrapped my arms around his back as our kissing session turned into a makeout session,we stopped to breath.saliva connected on our lips,"let's go somewhere private."Marko whispered."O-Ok."I stuttered,he held my hand as he led me to his motorcycle.as we got in his motorcycle I could've swore I heard someone calling out my name,but I was too focused on what was going to happen next.i didn't even realize that we were following other guys riding motorcycles,we parked near a cave."Ted these are my brothers:Dwayne,Paul,and David."Marko introduced me to them,I waved at them.