Chapter 8

Deacon's pov
Edgar,Allen,and I all quickly rode our bikes back to the boardwalk.Edgar and Allen knew where The Lost Boys cave was so I followed them,"please be ok Ted,I know I don't show it that much but I do care about you even if you're an idiot."I thought.

Ted's pov
Marko grinned,he held my hand and led me down a tunnel.the tunnel led us to a bed,I blushed.Marko sat down on the bed,he gently patted his lap.i sat on his lap,wrapping my legs around his waist.he put his hands on my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck,he passionately kissed me,I kissed him back.he took off my jacket and shirt,he sniffed my neck and licked it.i shivered,I then gasped and winced in pain as I felt him bite my neck.it felt like he was drinking my blood or something,"Do you love me Ted?"he whispered in my ear.he left a hickey on where he but me,"I-I do."I managed to say.he looked at me,"join me."he whispered.i felt so hypnotized,"I will...."I whispered back.

He smiled,I noticed something weird.he had blood on his teeth,did he actually drink my blood or something?i widened my eyes and arched my back,moaning loudly as he entered his dick in my hole.i gripped onto him as he thrusted in and out of me,it felt so excellent,I loved every minute of it."Fuck you feel so good."Marko grunted,he then bit down on my collarbone.i yelped,"M-Marko!"I moaned.i felt like coming already,I widened my eyes and moaned as I felt Marko come inside me.i came on our sweaty chests,we were both panting.he cupped my cheeks and kissed me,"I love you Ted."he said."I love you too Marko."i said,we kissed again.