Chapter 10(FINAL CHAPTER!)

Deacon's pov
Ted slowly began to stir,"mph...five more minutes dad..."he mumbled.i wanted to facepalm at the fact that Ted thought he was back home but at the same time I was happy to see he was awake,"Ted,Ted come one we need to get out of here."i said to Ted as I managed to untangle him from Marko's arm.Marko immediately woke up and grabbed Ted's wrist,waking Ted up."Let go of my mate!"Marko hissed,"W-What's going on?!"Ted said in a worrying tone."Now!"Allen said,Edgar stabbed Marko in the chest with a wooden stake."No!"Ted cried out,tears rolled down his cheeks.he pushed me away and held Marko's body in his arms,he sobbed.all of the sudden a phone booth appeared,a man and a teen stepped out.

"Shoot we're too late Rufus."the girl said to the guy,Ted sniffed and looked at them."R-Rufus?"he stuttered,"greeting Theodore."Rufus said to Ted."hi there,I'm Amy Y."the girl introduced herself to Ted,"what's going on?"Ted asked her."Well the truth is Ted is that none of this is real."she admitted,"what?!"I exclaimed.she nodded,"this is all just a fanfic I made with the help of Rufus,but someone accidentally ruined the ending so I have to fix the whole story now."she explained."S-So I'll see Marko again?"Ted stutter asked,Amy nodded.she then snapped her fingers,everything became white after that.

Ted's pov
"I can't believe I have to babysit my little sister Bella."Bill said,I gasped loudly.i looked around,"You ok dude?"Bill asked me in a concerned tone."Y-Yeah,I'm fine dude."I lied,"Look Ted!the boardwalk is open!"Deacon said excitedly as he tugged in the sleeve of my jacket."yay!"Bella cheered,She and Deacon ran towards the boardwalk."Wait for us dude and dudette!"Bill said as he ran after them,I couldn't believe what was happening.was everything that happened to me not even real?i quickly touched my neck,I couldn't feel any bite marks.i still curiously ran after Bill,Bella,and Deacon.

The end...?