Home is where my love is

Jen's pov.

I sit in my plane seat wondering what Brad is doing. We've been married close to a year now, and I couldn't be happier. I'm spending the rest of my life with the only person I need. He completes me in every way possible. There's not a day that goes by that I don't feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I'm on my way home from New York where I was visiting my mom and this week is the longest Brad and I have been apart from each other. I wanted him to come with, but because of the occasion he decided that it's best just my mom and I. We've had a rocky relationship in the past, but not inviting her to my wedding really made me realize that I messed up just like she did. What she did was a mistake. Sure, she shouldn't have gone out and wrote the book, but she didn't think it would hurt me as much as it did, and I also shouldn't have stopped talking to her these past 6 years. We're both to blame, but now that we started talking again and with Brads help, I think we can get back to how close we were.

I can't wait to see him. The first time I'll see his face in a week and I don't know what I'll do. I've missed him so much and texts and calls just aren't enough. I need to see him, hug him, kiss him, tell him how much I missed and love him. Whenever we're apart I feel like half of my heart is missing. He's held that half since our first date, and it literally hurts me when we aren't together.

The plane starts to shake a little and my fear gets the best of me. I've always had a fear of flying, and when we go through turbulence it gets so much worse. Normally I have Brad with to tell me it'll be okay, but today since I'm by myself I just have to suck it up and get through it. I keep telling myself that we'll be fine and soon after the pilot announces that everything is good now and we should be landing within an hour. I get my phone out to check the time, but instead end up looking at my background picture. It's a funny picture of Brad that he took before I left so that I could "Look at my phone and laugh at him". I smile knowing that soon I'll be back with him. It's already 8, so by the time I get home we'll both be ready to go to bed, and I know that for once I'll be able to sleep. The past week has been restless, if I'm not with him I can't get comfortable. There's something about falling asleep in his arms and waking up with him every morning. I stare out the small window next to me trying to make out the patches of land that I can see. Lots of bright city lights, some lakes and even what looks like a huge empty meadow.

The pilot announces that we're landing so I sit in my seat trying to keep my excitement contained. 20 minuets until I can see Brad again. I practically jump out of my seat when we're landed and grab my carryon making my way off the plane. He's supposed to be meeting me at baggage so he can get my suitcase. I get there and look around for a little not seeing him anywhere. Suddenly I feel someone wrap their arms around me and knowing it's Brad I turn around. I can't contain it anymore and I let the tears fall freely, I'm so happy to be seeing him. He wipes the tears away with the pads of his thumbs and pulls me closer kissing me sweetly "I love you." He says when we separate.

"I love you too." I say as I wrap my arm around him not wanting to let him go "I missed you so much."

"I missed you more." He kisses me again then grabs my carryon with one hand and my hand with his free hand as we walk to get my suitcase. He gets the suitcase and we make our way out to the car. To our surprise, nobody stops us at the airport and there are very few paparazzi.

We get home and go straight to bed. Both of us have to work tomorrow and I can't wait to finally be sleeping with him again. I've missed him so much and I never let go of him the whole way to bed. We don't even change, just strip down to his boxers and my bra and under ware not even caring. Laying in his arms as we drift off to sleep reminds me of how I truly am the luckiest girl, and that I am home where my love is.

This first part isn't the best, but I promise the story will get a lot better and have more funny parts. Unlike my last 2 Brennifer stories I won't be updating on a schedule because I have another Justifer story I'm writing with a friend, so I'm going to be writing when I have the time and hopefully update once a week. Follow the twitter account, HalfOfMyHeart  (brennifer2000) for updates about the story!