Raven (Sample)

Chapter one

The Newest Additions 

Darius paced the room worried about his wife in the next room who had been in labor for hours already. Every passing minutes made his nerves grow even more. He ran a hand through his deep red hair and bit his lip. 

"Darius calm down," said Xavier to his eldest son. "Storms in good hands. Rose has delivered plenty of pups she knows what she's doing."

"I know," he muttered. "I'm just worried." 

It didn't help he could hear his wife in the bedroom. 

Titus hugged his mate to his side. "One day it will be us waiting for our little one to get here."

"One day." Aden nodded, but looked unsure about the aspect of becoming a father. 

A soft cry echoed through the room. Darius froze, and everyone listened to the small but deep puppy's cry. A moment later a softer whimper joined the first.

"Twins," announced Storm.

Darius clasped his forehead and looked close to passing out. "Two," he whispered. "I'm a father to twins."

Xavier walked over and gave his son a hug. "Congratulations," he motioned toward the room.

"Come on, let's go meet the newest members of the pack."

Darius simple nodded, unable to speak he was so overwhelmed by becoming a father. The group entered the bedroom to find Storm resting while Rose tended to the babies. 

Darius knelt at his wife's side and kissed her cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"Wonderful," she replied with a glow about her. 

Rose was blocking the puppies from view. She turned slowly and laid a black and red pup into her daughter-in-laws arms. 

"A boy," said Darius proudly, gentle brushing the small werewolves cheek. "He's so beautiful." 

Storm kissed the baby's cheek. 

"He looks just like his grandpa," stated Xavier, standing proudly. "I sense another Alpha in the family. You should be proud Darius. He has the marking of a strong dominate."

Darius nodded and looked to his mother. "Where's the other one? Is it a boy too?"

Rose lowered her head and nodded. She turned around and picked up a small bundle of blankets. The small puppy whined from within his cocoon. 

"He's rather small," whispered Rose with a small smile. "So be careful with him." She placed the bundle in her son's arms and sat back.

Darius pulled back the blanket and was shocked by the pure white wolf that appeared. "This can't be happening." He quickly unwrapped the rest of the covering and lifted the completely white pup with a golden hue into the air. 

The other dominates just stared at the future omega. 

"How can this be mine?" breathed Darius. He held the baby away from him like it was something disgusting.

Aden marched forward and grabbed the baby. Darius didn't even resisted and just let his child be taken. The distraught father just stared at his dominate son with the coat that would make any werewolf proud. 

"How can you say that?" snapped Aden. "There's nothing wrong with him. He was born this way, and you should be thankful to simple have two healthy children."

Darius looked to the white haired male, who was clutching the baby destined to be some man's sub.

"That's not my child," he said firmly.