Chapter three: Saigon's Arrival

Chapter three

Saigon's Arrival

-Twenty-five months old-

The two cars pulled up to the Perri household. Aden and Titus stepped out of one while Darius and his family got out of the other. Aden's mom, Karen, hurried outside with her husband Quint. She hugged her son and then went straight to Darius to take Raven from him.

"He's so adorable." She tickled the little wolf's stomach.

Fear spread across boy's face, and he started to cry, reaching for his father.

Darius took him back. "You have better luck with Daven, he loves everyone."

Storm walked around the car holding the hand of the black toddler. He was all smiles as the blond haired woman picked him up. He licked her face as his tail beat her arm.

"Let's go inside, before some drives by and sees us," said Titus.

They filed into the house and Karen usher everyone into the living room. Aden sat down on the couch. It looked like his nerves were getting the best of him. Tomorrow the couple would be picking up their child, and Aden was close to having another panic attack just by the thought of becoming a parent. Poor kid really didn't know what to do with a baby. Titus took the spot beside him and held him close while whispering comforting words in his ear.

Darius placed Raven on the ground, but the two year old grabbed his father's legs. "It's alright," he said, grabbed the boy's hand and walked him into the room. He sat down with his mate on the other side of the couch.

Aden's parents took the smaller chair to the side of them. Daven had slipped to the ground and was playing with the new toys that Karen had bought for the kids when she found out they were coming.

"I have to admit you're cuter when you're smaller," said Quint.

"I can't wait until Saigon is walking," said Karen.

"He's not even born yet," said Aden, with an uneasy expression.

Titus rubbed his back.

"Daddy." Raven was still dangling on his father's legs and had started crying to get his attention.

Darius gave in and picked the kid up. Storm handed Raven a toy, and he returned to being his content self.

"He like his daddy," commented Karen.

"I know," said Storm. "Whenever Darius comes home Raven forget what he was doing and run over to him."

"He misses me," said Darius with a grin.

Raven leaned back against his father's chest with his tail swaying from side to side. The other werewolf pup ran over to Karen, wanting her to play with him. She ended up sitting on the floor with Daven, showing him all the buttons.

"Where's Xavier at?"

"He's going to meet us with Rose at the hospital tomorrow," said Titus.

Aden fell forward and rubbed his face. "Tomorrow."

***

The boys were running around the kitchen as the adults sat down for a breakfast with an assortment of meat and pancakes. Titus and Aden had gotten a call that morning that their son had arrived safely and waited for them to arrive to pick him.

Storm had Raven under one arm as she tried to get Daven to behave. "Darius can you help me?"

He hurried to his mates aid and picked up his rambunctious son. Daven tried to get away but his father gave him a authoritarian growl, and the boy stopped struggling. Raven on the other hand started to cried, and reaching for his father.