Lesson 4 [In his apartment]

Jungkook slams his lips right into Taehyungs.

" mmh, jungkook bed first" Taehyung grabs at Jungkook's shoulders ushering him forward.

" want you now though" Jungkook moans back, continuing their make out session. The back of his knees hits something he'd assume is the couch and sits right down allowing Taehyung to fall onto his lap.
Jungkook unbuttons his lovers shirt, slowly kissing down his neck to his pecks, and back up to his jaw.
Taehyung Rips off the rest of his shirt, and starts to undo his pants. The younger tackles Taehyung so he's now laying, while doing so he rips off his own shirt and starts to take off Taehyung's pants.

" you want it that bad baby?" Taehyung preps himself up with his elbows giving the younger an eyebrow raise.

" fuck yes I do" Jungkook finally gets Taehyung's pants off, he starts to palm Taehyung, tasing him just a little, looking up with his big doe eyes and kissing his dick.
Taehyung lightly trust his hips up to meet Jungkook's lips.
" c'mon kookie" Taehyung begs, petting jungkooks hair.
Jungkook smirks pulling down Taehyung's boxers, he gives a cocky glance and intertwines their fingers. Taehyung pouts, giving cue to jungkook to stop teasing already. Jungkook warps his mouth around Taehyungs cock and slowly works his way down, fluttering his eyes open to look at Taehyung. His stare somewhat dominating. Taehyung let's his head fall to the couch holding jungkooks hands tighter, feeling jungkooks throat tighten around his cock, his hips subconsciously thrust forward chocking jungkook. The sound oddly turned Taehyung on more.
" need you j-jungkook" Taehyung chokes out.

Jungkook finds his work satisfying and gets off Taehyung, only to get his pants off as quick as possible to hop back onto him. He puts a finger to Taehyungs mouth asking him to suck it. Taehyung swirls his tongue around the others fingers, his eyes glistening with lust nearly begging jungkook.

He finally takes his fingers out and lubricates his hole just for Taehyung, he moans a little wiggling his butt for a show of sorts. Taehyungs arms rest on Jungkook's waist only to be pinned up by him.
" mm, I'm in control tonight" Jungkook let's out a little chuckle. One hand moves to grab Taehyungs cock and slowly lowers himself.
" ugh I have been waiting for this" Jungkook groans fully taking in Taehyungs cock.
Taehyung moans the warmth of Jungkook over taking him.
Jungkook leans in leaving kisses all over Taehyungs face and down his neck before smacking his hips up and down.
" fuck Jungkook!" Taehyung arches his back, screwing his eyes shut.
Jungkook keeps his speed finding his own good spot. Taehyung turns his wrist under Jungkook's hold. Taehyung moaning out " yes" over and over again.
Jungkook tightens his grip on Taehyungs wrist, and takes his extra hand to play with Taehyungs nipple. "Nngh, s-stop gonna c-cum" Jungkook starts to move his hips in a circular motion, leaning into Taehyungs ear " cum in me baby" and starts to suck on his nipples.

Taehyung starts to pant, cumming into Jungkook. The younger grabs his own cock, jacking off getting his sperm all over Taehyung, who twitches at the feeling.

Jungkook slowly lets Taehyung go, and starts to cuddle him.
" that was fun" Taehyung starts to pet Jungkook's hair.

" hmmmm, you have video games?" Jungkook perks up.

Taehyung chuckles.