Lesson 5

After many more rounds of sex and OverWatch the boys have fallen asleep in bed.
The sun shines through the window and Taehyung wakes up to a headache and a note on the pillow next to him.
"had to do chores at home, see you next lesson?"
Taehyung is initially hurt that Jungkook just left, but the note made him chuckle in the end.

While cleaning up around the apartment Taehyung thinks to himself: what a hormonal little boy... how could i fall so fast? Ugh this kid he does things to me...
* buzz*
His phone intrudes his thoughts.
" hey, Namjoon ? You need me in today?... yeah anything."
Taehyung gets ready for his part time Job, dressing in sensible clothes, for his very average Job as a barista.
Pushing the doors open, Taehyung sees a line of hell, namjoon at the end of it, and his friend jin on the drive through side.

" HEY NAMJOON WE BUSY TODAY HUH ?"

" GET YOUR ASS ON THE DRIVE THOUGH"

The collage students yell at eachother, almost a little unnecessary loud. Taehyung smiles, taking in the smell of caffeine and gets to work.
In the manner of hours it's closing time.

" Taehyung your shift ended you don't have to close with me" namjoon is cleaning the counters.
" oh I'm not here to help, I need to talk to you"
Namjoon Let's out a large sigh.
" what troubles you, Jimin ?"
" Joon that has been over for a while now" Taehyung pouts.
" who says that little devil won't come back?" He looks out the window as if actually worried.
" I don't know what he did to you, but all he did was suck my dick" Taehyung chuckles. " I meet someone i actually really like," he gets himself up onto the counter.
" you have said that about many people Tae," Namjoon starts washing down tables and chairs.
" I know... I just, I was thinking I take him here, I can't believe I'm saying this but I want your opinion on him"
Namjoon looks stunned.
" you want... my help?"
" yeah I guess you could say that, I was thinking a late tea grab?"
" your asking me to stay past closing for you?"
Taehyung gives his puppy eyes.
" no stop that"
He in fact does not stop.
" fine !" Bring him Monday, I'm not here tomorrow"
" great ! Thanks namjoon your the best !"
Taehyung hops up and cheerfully walks out, leaving namjoon to close in the lonely shop.
While on his walk home Taehyung texts Jungkook.

Tae: you busy Monday night ? 

Nothing yet... Taehyung chews his lip getting inside, it felt empty with out Jungkook oddly enough. What if I brought Hoseok over...n-no last time that didn't end well.
Taehyung made himself a healthy dinner and finished the night with his favorite dramas.
*Bing*
Kooks: pick me up from school ?

Taehyung smiles at his phone.

Tae: be outside by 5.... cutie
~~~~
" tae... I missed you so much"
" I missed you too"
Taehyung is being pushed into the bed, his arms pinned above his head, his breathing labored.
" wait WAIT N-NO" Taehyung start to thrash around but to no avail.
" thought you'd say that"
" Hoseok stop" Taehyung chokes out.
~~~~
Taehyung springs up, rubbing his head and checking the time.
3Am
Fuck...