Greedler X Maid! reader SMUT

Requested by iimisheru
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

My black shoes echoed throughout the factory as I made my way to Mr. Greedler's office, my fingers fidgeting nervously as I made my way closer and closer to his office. You see, despite being a mere maid, I had grown quite attached to him. But as you know I'm just a maid and I'm technically a house pet, so he would have no feelings for me whatsoever! In his eyes I'm just the lowest of the low, I'm sure of it.

But honestly, he has been making quite a lot of accidents recently, everyday I would have to go into his office and clean either a coffee spill, broken glass or tidy his bed sheets. I'm a bit confused as to why he treats me so.. kindly? He's nicer to me than to his own family! It's a bit odd if you ask me, ahem.. anyway-

I walked through the corridor which lead to his office, passing by his mother who's eyes were glued to the paperwork on her desk, I waved to the brothers who were actually quite respectful and funny. They smiled and nodded while opening the door, which I stepped through while messing with the hem of dress.

My eyes landed on Greedler himself, surprised to see how relaxed he looked, his shirt's top buttons were undone while his tie hung low, plus his glasses and hat were off. The doors closed behind me and I stood up straight, waiting for a command
"Good evening sir, what is it that you'd like?" I asked with a small smile.

His eyes looked up at me and he smiled softly, he stood up and walked over
"Hello (y/n), listen, this isn't like one of your normal tasks but.. something more special." He had a hint of something in his eyes, but I couldn't tell what was in those green orbs of his. He took my hand and led me to his room, my heart was pounding in my chest.

We entered his bedroom which was pitch black, I started to feel a bit anxious when he closed the door. My eyes widened when I felt my back hit the wall and his lips on mine. His arms snaked around my waist, butterfly's blooming in my stomach at his touch and the smell of his rich cologne. My arms wrapped around my neck and I closed my eyes as we shared this moment.

We pulled away for air and he flicked the light on, my mouth falling open and a light blush dusted my cheeks, it was like every cliche romance: red silky sheets that had petals on (yes I want to kill myself rn) and a bottle of red wine next to the bed. My fingers brushed against my lips as I took in the romantic sight.
"G-greedler, this is.. so beautiful!" I exclaimed, looking into his lustful emerald eyes. I slipped off my shoes since I did not want to ruin his carpet, he did the same.

He smirked, his arms behind his back and shrugged
"What can I say? I'd do anything for you (y/n)~" he held my hands and led me to the bed, my back hit the soft, silky sheets and I stared up at him with a lustful gaze. He had a mischievous grin, unbuttoning my few top buttons which showed-off my cleavage and lifted up my dress, revealing my thigh high tights.

I grabbed his tie and pulled it, his lips crashed on to mine and fought for dominance. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance, I playfully denied. He growled and moved my (f/c) panties to the side and inserted a finger, I gasped and he took his chance, slipping his tongue inside and exploring.

His finger made circling motions on my clit, my legs shaking and my fingers tangled in his soft, ebony hair as I moaned into the kiss.
"Nngh.. G-greedler.. hah..~" he inserted another finger after the other, a tight knot stretching in my hypogastric region.
"Greedler.. I'm going to.." before I could climax, his fingers exited my hole and he grinned at me smugly, I pouted.

"Aw c'mon!" He chuckled and got on his knees, his hips arched slightly, my eyes on the noticeable bulge in his trousers. He unbuckled his belt and spread his legs teasingly while throwing his trousers to the side, my mouth drooled slightly as I gazed at the huge erection under the thin cloth that covered his penis.

He got back on his knees
"Suck." he ordered, I got on all fours and slid down his boxers, his thick cock centermeters away from my face. My heart pounded as I gazed at its size, It was around 8 inches! I can't take that! How would it even fit? Is this going to hurt? He chuckled and stroked my hair
"Don't worry my dear, I'll be gentle~ but for now, you know your task"

I nodded timidly and wrapped my fingers around his dick, his fingers gripped the sheets tighter at my touch. I smirked and flicked my tongue on his tip, his hips twitched and his breathing hitched
"Rrgh.. stop teasing..." He growled, grabbing my hair and thrusting his hips into my mouth, his cock slammed at the back of my throat.

I gagged as my mouth and throat burned, I swirled my tongue around his length and bobbed my head, he laid on the bed and gripped onto the bedsheets for dear life. I could tell he was close to his limit as his cock twitched. He groaned loudly and arched his back, a warm, thick substance filled up my mouth and spilled at the corners, dripping down my chin.

He sat up, back on his knees and chuckled as I swallowed his sticky, sour juices - some of which spilled onto my breasts.
"So I let you cum but you don't let me? How selfish" I pouted and he stroked my hair
"Don't worry, I'm going to fill up another hole~" he whispered into my ear, butterfly's and excitement filled my stomach.

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down, sitting on my lap and grinding his bulge against my wet pussy. He threw his tie and dress shirt across the room, being fully undressed. He pulled the dress over my head and dropped it off the side of the bed, he drooled at my half naked body, watching my chest rise up and down as my breaths became faster as I grew more excited, not to mention his cock on my dripping cunt.

He unhooked my bra and let my tits fall open, chucking my bra to the side as he began to rub the tip on my clit. He gave me an encouraging smile
"Are you ready? I'll be gentle" he asked, I nodded my head and smiled back
"I'm ready" and with that, he inserted his cock into my steaming pussy, my fingers gripped at his bed sheets and I arched my back, unleashing a shaky moan.

He waited a few moments so I could adjust to his size, waiting for me to give a signal to continue, I nodded and he continued to move back and forth. After a few minutes he began to speed up, our heavy breathing and bed squeaking began to get faster, the sound of skin slapping echoed throughout his room. I huffed and moaned as his cock slammed at a certain part in my walls, I wrapped my arms around his neck and dug my nails into his back as the pleasure inside of me steadily increased.

His thrusts became sloppy as he pounded into my soaking pussy, the tight knot inside of me tightened with each thrust, my body was hot and sweaty and my face was a deep crimson flush. With each pound in my walls I huffed his name and he groaned out mine. He hit a sensitive spot and I screamed out his name
"There, Greedler! Don't stop!" He grinned hungrily and grabbed my wrists, pushing them down into the bed and thrusted into my sensitive part.

My tits bounced and rolled, covered in cum from the foreplay, my legs and ass shook as he pounded my pussy. He was close to climax as his cock twitched inside of me, and on queue we came while moaning each others names. His hot, sticky cum filled my pussy and dripped down my ass, my juices coated his cock and spilled onto the bedsheets.

We huffed and puffed while smiling at eachother, he fell to the side of me and wrapped his arms around my waist, snuggling his head into my breasts. He hummed in satisfaction with a smile, I let my arms fall over his neck and my fingers played with his hair.
"I love you (y/n), always have~" I smiled and rested my chin on his head
"I love you too, Greedler. Goodnight~"

~bonus~

"Next time you come to my room, don't wear any underwear.." he whispered, I chuckled before immediately stopping. My face grew a bit pale
"Greedler, did you wear a condom?"
...

"Shit."