Onceler x pregnant! reader

Requested by: @LuciFan3000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I sighed and winced in pain as my stomach was stretching, being eight and a half months pregnant can surely put you under a lot of pain. I look in the mirror everyday feeling like I'm fat, and how I don't deserve such a lovely man. Onceler.

We've known eachother ever since I lived in town, where he would perform and sell his Thneed. Or try to. I felt so bad for him, watching the town's folk throw tomatoes at him, booing him etc.. I remember walking onto the platform of where he performed and shouted at the town's people to stop hurting the poor man.

His tomato covered face gazed at me as I defended him, and that's when we met. We've known eachother for 4 years and got married last year.

Present time I'm now pregnant with his child, it's going to be a girl! Right now we have been deciding with some baby names for her
"Hmm.. what about Mia?" He asked
".. Sophia? I don't know.." I groaned, stressed from all the opportunities to give our baby the perfect name.
"Hehe.. Oncia" he suggested with a grin, I chuckled slightly
"I'd get yours and her name mixed up" we sat in silence, Oncie tapping his pencil on the table as we thought for a name.

"Oh! What about Pia?"

"Bruh, who has a name like Pia?" (Aimed at my sister, not sorry) he tapped his pen on his bottom lip in thought, the room was silent before being broken by the orange fur ball himself

"Lily! Or rose! Like the plant!" He popped out from underneath Oncie's hat, he rolled his eyes and lifted the Lorax off of his head

"We didn't ask for your input"

"Yeah, but shouldn't you two have figured out a name so far? I mean, she's eight and a half months pregnant, any soon-to-be parents would've have-"

Before the Lorax could finish, I felt something leak from my area as my breath hitched. Onceler and the Lorax looked up at me in shock
"I... I think my water just broke" I whispered, he then started to freak out
"What! Oh no oh no... What are we going to do?! The hospital is in town!"
"C.. call an ambulance!" I exclaimed as he shot to the phone, my breathing was heavy as I groaned at the amount of pain I felt. I heard Onceler hurriedly tell the dispatcher our details and said they where on their way.

He ran back over to me, the Lorax was standing on the table gripping his mustache in worry
"Okay, they told me to take you to the bathroom and that you'll be delivering there."
"I can't fucking stand!" I screamed, feeling slightly bad for shouting at him.
"It's okay love, I'll help you" he reassured while picking me up bridal style, despite looking skin and bone, he can lift a lot! He rushed to the bathroom and layed me down in the bath, I gripped onto the side as I tried to conceal my screams of agony.

"Uh.. I'm gonna go and..leave you two to it, good luck! Let me know when the baby is cleaned!" He gave us a thumbs up before throwing himself out of the window. I gritted my teeth in pain as I "patiently" waited for the ambulance.

"Oh my GOD WHERE ARE THEY?!" I roared as Onceler removed my shorts and pants.

"They'll be here any minute darling" he soothed, placing my bottoms on the toilet seat to wash later. 

Around 10 minutes later we heard banging at the door and he sprinted to answer it, my nails dug into the bathtub as I tried to control my breathing. Sweat and tears poured down my face as loud, fast footsteps made their way into the bathroom

"We won't be able to reach the hospital in time, we'll have to deliver the baby here" one of the doctors told Onceler, he nodded his head and they came to aid me.

"Is she going to be okay? Should I do something or-" Onceler was cut off by one of the medics

"Just hold her hand, let us do the rest"

"You sure? I mean I-"

"ONCELER!" I screamed, ordering him to come over

"Here sweetheart!" He quickly replied back, slightly nervous at my sudden outburst. He followed the medics instructions, holding my hand with a tightened grip. Unfortunately for him, my sudden mom strength (and pain) squeezed his hand with the force of a thousand suns

"Ow.." he squeaked out, one tiny tear slipped out of his eye and traced down his cheek.

"Push and breathe" the doctor said, before also being verbally used

"What the fuck do you think I'm doing?? You think I'm just going to sit here and fucki- I'm sorry" I muttered, Oncelers face scrunched up in pain as he tried not to make a sound. I'm pretty sure the bones in his hand had been crushed into millions of pieces.

"Don't worry, and we're almost there! You're doing a great job, miss" the midwife told me, giving me a smile. This made me push harder, just wanting this to over and done with.

"Come out already before I make you, you little shit!" I screamed at my tummy, pushing harder than ever before.

"Seriously, come out already! My hand is killing me!" Oncie sobbed, begging for the baby to pop out already. My brow was dripping with sweat and my teeth clenched 

"We see the head, give it a final push!" So with that, I squeezed with all of my might. I heard something snap in Onceler's hand and all pain left my body. I panted and sighed, then I heard screaming. I couldn't tell if it was the baby or Oncie's.

I opened my eyes, my newborn child was wrapped in a pink towel as the blood and vernix was being cleaned. I smiled, she looked so adorable in that little towel. Like a little sausage roll. Oncie and I giggled together as we held her.

"Dear, are you crying because of our baby girl or the fact your hand is broken?" I asked him, he sniffles and wiped a tear from his eye

"Both.. also, I think I need to go to the hospital." He told the medics, who nodded.

"So, what should we name her?" I asked, he thought for a brief moment

"(G/n).. do you like that?" I agreed

"That sounds beautiful, just like her"