Greedler x reader SMUT

Requested by: TheClassicalSimp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

My shoes echoed throughout the factory as I made my way to Mr.Greedlers office, my skirt higher than usual and my top few buttons were undone, revealing my cleavage. Why was I dressed this way? Well, to put it simply, I need a raise. And since I am a woman charms, this was going to be a piece of cake. You see, I have been working as someone who ships the thneeds out; getting cardboard boxes, placing them in, taping it shut and stamping the Greedler's signature onto it, is it hard? Yes when you are the only person throughout this entire work place who does that factor.

I've been working like that for months! And don't you think I deserve some praise? Of course I do! So today, I am getting that raise...
I smirked to myself and came to a hallway, his mother sorting out the paperworks while his brothers guard/open the door. I made sure I had everything: good posture, lustful perfume and manners.

His brothers saw me and opened the door, I walked through and waited for the doors to shut. I saw Greedler himself, he sat in his huge velvet chair with his feet rested on the table. He clicked his pen repeatedly while examening his model of Thneedville.

His piercing green orbs casted upwards, landing on me. He smiled slightly and sat up, taking his feet off his desk and placing his pen down. He gestured to the seat and I sat down, my hands in my lap and playing with the hem of my skirt.
"(y/n)! How are you lately?" He smiled a bit more and placed his chin between his hands, he was practically on the edge of his seat as he leaned forward.

I smiled timidly, keeping up my innocent act
"I've been fine, thank you. I.. think you are wondering why I am here." He rose an eyebrow and sighed, still smiling - smirking more like. He leaned back while brushing his gloved fingers through his smooth, ebony hair.
"You read my mind, (y/n)." I cleared my throat and sighed

"Uum.. I was wondering if I uh.. could have a raise..." I practically whispered, I mentally fist-bumped the air as I knew my act was convincing. He 'hmm?'ed and leaned forward again, in his first position. He seemed a bit.. teasing? I don't know, something about him looked a tad bit odd. I looked down shyly and hugged my self, slightly squeezing my chest upwards so he could get a "better view".

He smirked wider and sighed
"You know what? Perhaps you're right, you've worked so hard for months!" In my head I was ginning maniacally, however that faltered when he continued
"However, on one condition..." I looked up slightly at him with a risen brow, he crawled over the desk and leaned into my ear.
"You be my lover~" he whispered.

My eyes widened and I looked up at him with a shocked but flushed expression
"I-I.. w-wha?..." I was honestly shocked, I.. I've never thought about this possibility! Did he actually have feelings for me? Or was he trying to see through my disguise? Rrgh! This is so confusing! I gulped, my palms began to sweat. He threw his glasses to the side and yanked my collar, pushing his lips onto mine.

My eyes widened and I tried to open my mouth to say something, unfortunately he took the chance and slipped his tongue in my mouth, I felt him smile as he explored. He straddled my lap, his bulge rubbed and twitched against my crotch as his hips moved to lean, deepening the kiss. I didn't realize it but I began to kiss back, my hands reached for his soft ebony hair and got tangled.

After a few minutes, the room was hot and had the occasional moans as we kissed. We pulled away for air, a string of our saliva snapped as we departed, his eyes full of lust. I mentally gulped, knowing what was going to happen. He got off my lap and took my hand, he quickly lead me to his bedroom like he was in a rush, or just very excited.

Once we entered he shut the door with his foot and was already beginning to remove his clothes, flinging his tie to the corner and unbuttoning his shirt. I didn't know what to do so I nervously sat on his silky bed, my fingers tapping my leg as my eyes darted around the room.

He chuckled while sliding off his emerald blazer
"I can tell you're nervous, love. Don't worry, everything will be just fine~" he gave me a seductive look and threw his hat, you didn't want to admit it but.. despite looking like he had no muscle while wearing his suit, he definitely was toned!

I blushed harder and tried to look away, he grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger and turned my head towards him, his bright, lustful green orbs gazed into my (e/c) ones. He leaned down and kissed me, not with lust but a passionate, loving one. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, we fell backwards into the bed and had another makeout session, this one I enjoyed more than the last.

He leaned over me, his forearms pressed into the covers as we kissed, the tent in his trousers grew thicker and longer. As we madeout, he slipped his hands under my shirt, untucking it from my skirt and began to unbutton it with his free hand. My hands made their way to his belt, unbuckling and throwing it behind me, I then began to fondle with his balls.

He huffed and groaned as my fingers slightly squeezed and massaged them,  he opened up my shirt and began to bite my neck. I shivered at his hot breath, I gasped when he bit my neck, feeling a warm liquid drip down and get absorbed into the covers
"Now everyone will know, you're mine~" he whispered into my ear.

He got on his knees and gave me a dominant glare while reaching into the nightstand, pulling out a 9 inch dildo.
"Get on you hands and knees. And take off your clothes, completely" He ordered, I nodded and threw my shirt across the room, along with my skirt. I slid off my pants and bra after, he gazed at my areas as the tent in his boxers continued to grow.

I got on my knees and buried my forearms into the sheets for balance, I hissed when I felt him slowly shove the toy up my ass.
"Just tell me when you have adjusted, my dear~" it took a few moments for the pain to go away, I panted slightly
"Please, continue.."
"As you wish~" he whispered into my the crook of my neck, he loomed over me, his chest against my back, and wrapped his hand around my left thigh and began to play with my clit.

My body rocked and shook as she played with my cunt, flicking and squeezing it while shoving the thick dildo up my ass. My fingers clawed and clenched at the sheets as I cried and moaned
"A-Ah! Fuck! Please.. faster!" Tears pricked my eyes, the pleasure was unbearable! Before the knot in my stomach could burst he stopped playing with me, pulling the dildo out.

I whined and gave him a sad look, he chuckled
"Don't worry hun, I'm not finished" he smirked and plunged the dildo back inside, but not moving it. I gave him a confused look, he twirled his finger in the air
"Turn over, please?~" I obeyed and spread my legs, laying on my back. He smirked hungrily and positioned himself at my entrance. He looked up at me for permission, I nodded.

He thrust his cock in and out of my pussy, the sound of slapping skin echoed throughout the room that I'm sure his whole family could hear. Our heavy breathing and hot moans made the air thick, but exotic. My thighs shook with each thrust, my nails dug into his back and he growled with a hungry grin. He sank his teeth into my sweet spots, sucking and licking the blood that'd spill.

The dildo was still inside my ass, I felt it wiggle inside me when Greedler pounded into me, a dick in my pussy and another one in my ass was.. something, to say the least. A few minutes later he became sloppy with his cock, I knew his was close to climax - so was I. His cock twitched and shook in my walls, he groaned and commentated about how tight I was.

The knot inside of me was close to bursting, the pleasure was immeasurable and increasing rapidly. I screamed out his name and orgasmed, the dildo slipped out of my ass and was coated in cum. I shook for a few moments as I wrapped my tired legs around his waist, his tired and sweaty body collapsed limp on top of me, we were parched, exhaust and hot. I could still feel his cum flowing out my hole and down my legs, it was soothing.

We fell next to eachother, still panting. We smiled lovingly at eachother and embraced one another, I buried my face into his soft hair and be buried his I to my chest, inhaling my scent. I sighed, happy and tired
"Goodnight, Greedler.."
"Goodnight, (y/n).. love you"

[I hope you enjoyed this! Sorry it took so long haha]