Ch. 1

Luna was a normal orphan in Alola who had gotten adopted. The people who adopted her were Prof. Kukui and Prof. Burnet. Luna knows about Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos from books while, outside of books, she only knows Alola cause that's where she grew up at while in an orphanage so that is where she met both of the professors. She was so happy that she finally has a family to belong to. Her dream is to become a Pokémon Trainer like Kukui was when he was growing up. Speaking of being a trainer. . .Today is the day that she finally gets a Pokémon but what she didn't know was that she was going to a different region to decide on what she truly wants to do. She will go on a journey without the parents whom raised her with all the love and protection they could provide.
"Luna!" Burnet called out to her. "Hurry before you are late of getting your Pokémon dear!" Burnet called out again, which made Luna rush to get her stuff. Once she got her stuff, she replied, " I'm gone mom. I'll be back soon."
~Time Skip to Iki Town~
Luna ran into Iki Town then stops to try to catch her breathe.
"Ah! Luna! Right on time!" Kukui had showed up and greeted his daughter.
"Hey dad!" She ran up and hugged him.
He hugged back and laughed.
"So. . .Do I get the normal starter Pokémon?" She asked curiously.
"Nope," he stated, "You get to choose three Pokémon that are not the normal starters."
Her eyes showed excitement and curiosity before she asked, "Why is that?"
"I'll explain once we get home," Kukui had put simply.
"Oh," was all Luna said.
"Choose between these six Pokémon, Luna," he told her. "There is Rockruff, Jangmo-o, Eevee, Pikipek, Grubbin, and Larvesta. Go ahead and choose three," he added.
"Hmm. . .Rockruff, Jangmo-o, and Eevee," she stated as the three Pokémon ran up to her once she said their names. "Seems like they accepted you quite fast. Time to go home then," Kukui had told Luna.
"Okie dokie dad!" She replied loudly while fistbumping the air.
Then they went home to discuss the reason why she got three starter Pokémon instead of one.

————————————————————————————————————————
Ok so. . .Once she gets to Galar, it won't make much sense cause I've never played Sword nor Shield since I don't have a Switch. BUT! A friend of mine IS giving me their Switch cause they don't play it anymore AND it comes with Pokémon Sword. So I might make some of this story better but until then I gotta leave it the way it is.