Ch. 3

The four days had passed by quickly. Too quickly for Luna's liking.
"Ugh! Why Galar?! I know nothing about the place!" Luna complained as she boarded the plane. She was getting weird looks as she complained to herself.
~Arriving in Galar and getting off the plane~
Luna sighs then looks around to find a person named Rose. She then seen a man with a sign that said, 'Luna, I am Rose.' She then sighed again and started walking towards him cautiously and nervously. He then noticed her and walked up to her nonchalantly.
"Hey there! Are you perhaps Luna?" The man asked.
"Depends on who's asking. Are you Rose?" She replied back.
He then laughed.
"I see that Kukui and Burnett taught you to be careful. Yes, I am Rose. I am the Chairman of the Gym Challenge here in Galar," he informed Luna.
"Gym Challenge?" Luna questioned as she never heard of such a challenge being called that. Yes, she heard of Gyms but she only heard them be called Pokémon Gyms. "May I ask you to explain the Gym Challenge? I am indeed Luna by the way."
"Well then Luna. Let's go to Prof. Sonia's place and I'll tell you on the way there," Rose told her.
"Alright," she said intrigued by the Gym Challenge.
~Ariving at Sonia's place~
"Wow! So it is basically like most of the other regions. Well, except Alola that is," she said.
"Oho! So, Alola doesn't have Gyms?" He asked curiously.
"No sir," she replied proudly.
"Well, you gotta tell me about that sometime," he stated.
"Anytime you wanna hear about it then just lemme know," Luna said proudly again while smiling as well.
"I shall keep that in mind. Shall we go in?" Rose knocked on the door, only to be met with with an opened a second after he knocked.
There stood a woman, not much older than Luna.
"Ah! Sonia! How have you been?" Rose asked.
"Where's that girl, Chairman?" The woman named Sonia asked.
"Um...Right here..." Luna spoke up nervously.
"So, you're Luna, huh?" Sonia asked.
"Yes miss Sonia," Luna replied politely.
"Just call me Sonia. Anyways, come in. Don't worry Chairman, I got it from here." Rose then left with those words.