Ch. 14

Luna's team (cause why not?):
*Rocky (Midnight Lycanroc) - male - met in the Alola Region
*Moon (Umbreon) - female - met in the Alola Region
*Chief (Komodo-o) - male - met in Alola
*Ace (Cinderace) - male - met in Galar
*Bolt (Boltund) - female - met in Galar
*Knight - male - met in Galar

BACK TO THE STORY!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since Luna's and Leon's relationship got out the day Luna defeated Leon and became champion, people have supported them through thick and thin. Luna went to Alola with Leon to visit her parents and her best friend, along with the rest of Alola. But, after a month of being in Alola, they had to return to Galar. Her father, Kukui, wasn't too happy about that but he let her go back to Galar. Since she left for a journey, she changed into the beautiful and smart young lady her family ever wanted her to be. And it is all thanks to Leon, Hop, their mom, and the rest of Galar.
"You knooowww, we can always come here to Alola for vacation when there's no Gym Challenge or other work stuff to do," Luna suggested.
"I know and I will always do the vacation with you. It seems like the perfect vacation region as well," Leon said.
Since then, they both had been going to Alola for vacation with Hop and his mom. As well as Viktor and his mom. After years to come, Luna and Leon had two children. A little girl named Yin and a little boy named Yang. No matter how many times people had tried to tear their family a part, they always held it together because that's how strong their love and bonds are. They are an unbreakable as a family and they will never push each other into doing something that the other doesn't want top do. The reason being? The reason being is that they will always take turns of choosing where to go to and what to do. This is the happiest family anyone ever seen.

The End