Ch. 6

Not long after Luna had found Leon, Hop and Sonia had seen the two walking around.
"There you are Lee!" Hop exclaimed as he seen Leon. Hop then turned to Luna, "Thank you Miss Luna for helping me find my brother."
"It's no problem but does this-" Luna got cut off once again.
"Happen a lot? Yes, it does," Hop said while laughing with Sonia joining in.
Leon just stood there, getting annoyed until he stated, "Let's just get home Hop."
Sonia just realized that Luna still needed a place to stay then sighed at the time.
"Luna? You still need a place to stay right? Then you can stay with me for the night and I can help you find a place to stay tomorrow," Sonia offered.
Luna's eyes widened at the sudden realization then sighed, "Ok. I mean, if you're alright with me staying the night."
"She can stay with us until she can get her a place to stay," Leon suddenly offered.
"But, Lee, we don't have an extra room," Hop attempted to whisper to Leon but failed to whisper.
"We'lol work something out Hop so trust me," Leon told Hop.
~Arriving at Leon's and Hop's place~
"Oh! Hop and Leon! You both are back! Hm? Who's this young lady? Is she your girlfriend Leon?" A lady asked.
Leon and Luna immediately went red in the face.
"Mom, this is Luna. She helped me and Miss Sonia find Lee," Hop explained.
"Oh thank you, dear, for finding my son for us. He is terrible with directions," their mom said.
"Is supper done mom?" Leon asked, annoyed once again.
"Yes, it is Leon," she replied, "Let's eat then. Join us Luna. It would be great to have some company tonight."
"O-Oh, um, thank you ma'am," Luna thanked shyly.
"So, Luna, are you seeing anyone? If not, then how do you feel towards Leon?" His mom asked.
Luna's face turned completely red right when his mom finished asking that then stuttered, "Oh, uh, um... He is kind, that's for sure."
Leon then blushed lightly then complained, "MMMooommm! I am a Champion so I don't date, marry, etc. Mainly. Because I don't want any hate to go towards anyone."
Luna's heart broke a little when he said "don't". Why? She has no idea.
"So, Luna. Who's your family? Where are you from?" Hop started.
Luna looked at Hop then smiled.
"My parents are Prof. Kukui and Prof. Burnett. My dad, Prof. Kukui, is also the champion of my home region. My home region is Alola. My best friend is back in Alola and his name is Hau," Luna said happily.
"You must have to live up to expectations then dear," their mom said worried.
"Hau said that he lives in his gramp's shadow because his grandpa is a kahuna. Sometimes I worry about him," Luna looks down.
"Kahuna?" Hop asked.
"Oh, right. The challenge in Alola is different than this region..." Luna trailed off then started to explain what kind of challenge there is in Alola.