Ch. 7

"Alola sounds sooooo amazing!" Hop exclaimed.
"You know Hop...You remind me of my best friend," Luna stated.
"You mean Hau?" He asked.
"Yup. He gets so excited over anything and about everything. Especially malasadas," Luna said while chuckling.
"What's malasadas?" His mom asked.
"Malasadas are sugar coated treats that people and Pokémon can eat together," Luna explained then continued, "And Hau loves them. He even begged me to try one and I have to admit that they are delicious."
Luna smiled at the memory. Leon is just laying against a wall listening to their conversations while looking out the window.
"Who's your parents?" their mom asked.
"Prof. Kukui and Prof. Burnett but their not biologically my parents because they adopted me when I was 5 years old," Luna looks down.
"You're adopted?" Their mom asked, worriedly.
All Luna did was nod then said, "But I don't worry too much about it cause I love the parents I have right now and my best friend. As well as the region they live in."
Hop then looked like realization hit him then he looked over at Leon who, in a couple minutes, realized that people were looking at him.
"What?" He asked.
"You said you have a gift for me and Viktor!" Hop exclaimed.
Leon sighed then said, "Wait till tomorrow cause I want you and Viktor to choose together."
Hop pouts and said a simple 'ok.'
Leon then realized that he needs to ask his mom if it is alright if Luna stayed at their house for awhile.
"Mom? Is it alright if Luna stays here for a while? She will be here in Galar for awhile," he explained.
"Of course it is!" Their mom started then continued, "Speaking of which, why are you here in Galar dear?"
"My parents sent me here so that I can find my own path for what I wanna do in life," Luna explained.
~next day~
Luna woke up in an unfamiliar room so she looked around and seen that Leon was sleeping in the floor next to the bed she is in then she realized that she was in Leon's room. Leon woke up to see that she was looking around his room and he smiled softly.
"I guess I should let you get dressed for the day," Leon suddenly said which surprised Luna.
"If you want to get dressed first then you can," Luna said while looking at him.
"Nah. Ladies first," Leon said with a soft smile.
Luna then noticed bags underneath his eyes and she went up to him then said, "How long have you slept last night?"
Leon tried to look away but she held his face in place then he sighed and said, "An hour."
"Does your mom know?" She asked.
"No," he said softly.
Luna then hugged him and said, "I know being champion is rough but tell people that you need a break when you get this way. Please don't work yourself too hard."
"Alright. I won't work too hard and will take breaks for now on. But only if you're with me," Leon hugged back.
Luna just blushed at the last thing he said... 'But only if you're with me.'
*knock knock knock*
*door opens*
"Oh? Am I interrupting something?" Leon's mom asked as she came in.
Luna and Leon then pulled apart quickly then they both quickly said 'no.' Then his mom laughed.
"Well breakfast is ready and Hop is excited about that gift. He already ate and is outside with Viktor so don't keep them waiting Leon," she said.
~after breakfast and after Hop and Viktor chose their starters~
(Hop chose Sobble and Viktor chose Grookey)
The last starter Pokémon, Scorbunny, looked sad then looked over at Luna playing with her three Pokémon and wanted to join the fun so he slowly walked up to Luna while Leon watched Scorbunny with Hop and Viktor. Once Scorbunny reached Luna, he looked up at her and looked at her three Pokémon then tugged on her pants, making her and her Pokémon look at him.
"Hm?" She wondered then squatted down so that she won't scare him away then continued, "Did nobody choose you?"
Scorbunny shook his head no.
"Awe. You look so adorable though and you seem like you are powerful. Do you need a hug?" She asked.
Scorbunny teared up and jumped into Luna's arms as she hugs him.
"How about you keep Scorbunny as a partner and a friend because it seems like he likes you a lot," Leon says with a smile.
"Do you want to be with me Scorbunny?" Luna asked then Scorbunny nodded for yes.
Then Luna got Scorbunny's PokéBall from Leon.