12

Jen's POV | (• ◡•)|

I opened my eyes and I was on shining clouds. I saw a shining figure sitting there, tapping on a desk.

"Um, hello? Where am I?" I tapped their shoulder.

"WHO THE HELL IS IT!!! I SWEAR, I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING MOMENT OF PEACE, YOU LITTLE FU-" she whirled around, and her scowling face was replaced by a kind and kind of calm face. "Why hello Jen, nice to see you. What are you doing here?"

"Um, hi... I just wanted to know, where am I? Is this heaven or something? Wait, are you the moon goddess?" I asked.

"Yes, this is heaven and I am the moon goddess," she answered nicely.

"Can I relax here? Maybe stay here?" I asked hopefully.

She smiled. "Of course."

Nikki's POV

No, no, no. It's been 3 days, and there was no miracle. Yeah, I was expecting a miracle, but hey, nothing happened. I almost yelled at the moon goddess yesterday.

Xavier locked himself in his room, and he was undoubtedly grieving and smelling her scent.

But it was his fault she was dead.

I mean, I kind of feel bad for him, but at the same time, I didn't.

I also had a vision. There was a growling beast with blood red eyes, near Jen. The beast looked angry.

I still didn't know what the vision mean though. Maybe I should ask someone for help?

No, I have to solve it myself... besides, so one else knows what my visions mean anyways so...

But I will still try.

Xavier's POV

Knock, knock, knock.

"WHAT!" I roared.

My Beta came in. "Sir, I think you should rest. Are you going to plan our Luna's funeral?"

I growled. "SHE IS NOT DEAD!"

"Sir, you are still grieving. Her heart stopped and she is not breathing."

"SHE IS NOT DEAD! HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME!!! GET OUT!!!"

He nodded respectfully and closed the door.

After barely a second, Nikki came in.

I massaged my forehead. "What."

She glared at me. "I am going to look for some help."

"Help for what?"

"That is none of your concern," she snapped.

"I AM YOUR ALPHA!"

"Well, actually you're not, so..."

"WELL, I AM OF HIGHER RANK THAN YOU!!!" I growled, disliking her tone.

"I don't really care, so..." she turned around and walked towards the door.

I opened my mouth, but she beat me to it. "I don't think Jen would like your attitude. I am leaving tonight, so I expect you to immediately tell me if Jen miraculously comes back from the dead," and she walked off, slamming the door.

I was growling, throwing things around.

A phone call interrupted me. I narrowed my eyes. Who is it now?

"Yes?" I rudely answered.

I heard that so called King pup, Fane. "This is Alpha Fane, and me and my mate just wanted to say how sorry we were for your loss."

I growled.

I heard Luna Caroline. "I am sorry for you loss. Jen was a wonderful friend and it's too bad that I can't bring her back from the dead." Then I heard some mumbles. ".........Fae, ..... healer....."

What does that mean?

"Thank you, we are waiting for a miracle," I said shortly, said goodbye, and hung up.

I can't believe I killed her! What mate kills their love? Even though I did take pleasure in seeing her submit, I regretted making her die!

My thoughts swarmed around, tormenting me.

Now I won't ever have a mate, the pack won't have a Luna, and all the more problems. I used to be so focused on having more control over all the packs, even Moonlight Pack and the King, but now I don't care now. I don't care about anything right now, I just want to hug my mate, mark her, and mate with her.

I can't even believe that I haven't marked her before. Why didn't I try harder?

Did my angered beast take control again?

Now I will forever be alone.

Jen's POV

Wow, this place was so peaceful. I reunited with my parents, who were killed by feral wolves. Heaven gave me peace and made me carefree.

I just kind of missed Xavier.

But I still hated him! I can't believe her did that to me though! I think he even liked seeing me in pain!

But, he was my mate, and I had a small rebellious piece of my mind that missed him badly.

I also missed my best friend Nikki, who was always by my side.

Well, except for the time I was locked up, but that wasn't her fault. She couldn't come save me if she tried.

But here, with my family and the moon goddess, I felt more relaxed than I ever had been.

I don't think I want to go back... not that I have to? Right?

Yeah, I spoke too soon.

The moon goddess strolled in. "Jen, you are needed at earth. Without you, earth will be unbalanced and the werewolf world will be in chaos."

I groaned. "Pleaseeeeee. I don't wanna go back! I can't just forgive and forget everything that happened! Here, I am so relaxed and I don't want to go back!"

She gave me a pointed look. "Nope, you are going back. End of discussion."

I frowned and tried not to cry. I hugged my parents tearfully and said my farewells.

The moon goddess gave me a soft smile. "Good luck," she whispered, and snapped her fingers.

***

I think this chapter was a bit boring, but hey! I resurrected Jen, even though she was a bit reluctant. :P

Oh, and, totally irrelevant, but, do you guys like my drawing above? :P i tried my best...

Well,
    Vote
          and
          comment!!!