School

Jessica p.o.v
Today is my first day at Blake's high school I woke to my alarm turn it off and went into my bathroom and took me a shower and did my other hygienes when I was finish I put on my pink bra and panties and lotion and put deodorant on and put on my outfit above. When I was finish I went downstairs grab an apple and kiss my mom on the forehead. Then I grab my book bag and my keys I plug my phone up to my radio and start to jam to "i know" by rich homie quan I put the the address of the school and start to drive there when I got there I seen Melvin on his car talking to some girl when I seen that I felt kinda mad but I was thinking to myself he a player why would I feel mad. Then I grab my side bag and I start to walk. Then I was walking pass Melvin and he called my name I looked at him popped my gum and kept walking.
Melvin p.o.v
I was sitting talking to Chris about our drop off tonite and all a sudden the school hoe Sam came up to me and start to talk to me I didn't won't to talk to her. I had dismiss here when I seen this hummer pass who ever in there got a nice ride. I look over to see who that was is was Jessica see walk pass me without say hey or anything. So I called her name "Jessica" i said in a shouting voice she turn around and looked me popped her and kept walking. "Oh hell naw" I said in a loud voice. I got up and run up to her and I smack her ass and when I did that that booty jump she stopped and turn around and slapped the shit out of me. I was holding my cheek and laughing then I said "damn you got them hands" she started to laugh.
Jessica p.o.v
This nigga think he can slap my ass really?thats not how it works boo. So went to the front office and they gave me my schedule and my locker combination. So I went to my locker and did my combination to my locker I took out the books that I need then some bitch came up to me and slammed my finger into the locker that shit hurts like hell and I looked at and push that bitch she feel to the ground. "Bitch don't be slamming my fingers into my locker" I grab her by her hand and open my locker and slammed that shit so hard on her hand she was crying then she ran off. People was like "damn "and started laughing at her then they turn to me and started to say no she didn't or she I was just laughing.
Melvin p.o.v
Me and my home boys was chilling and laughing when I looked over I seen Sam slammed Jessica hand up in the locker and Jessica went back to her and push her on the ground people gathered around even me and my buddies then she grabbed her by her hair and put her hand in the locker and slammed that shit to hard then Sam started to cry and she ran to the bathroom we was just laugh our ass of then I looked at Jessica and feelings started to rush though me then I look at Chris and said " I'm started to feel her. He looked at me and said "bruh you mean you like her" he said and a curious voice
"Yea bruh" then the bring ring and everybody start to go there own way
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did y'all enjoy?
Melvin start to feel Jessica 😍😘❤️💕💖💞💘