+ or -

Jessica p.o.v
For the past 2 weeks I have been throwing up. I been thinking I'm pregnant. So today me and Khloe are going to the walgreens for a pregnancy test. I took a shower. I lotion my body and put deodorant on. I grabbed an outfit out my closet.(at the top). Then there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it. It was Khloe. "Hey girl" I said giving her a hug.
"Hey. You ready" she asked.
"Yeah" I said. I closed the door and got in Khloe car. We drove to walgreens.
We got to walgreens and I went to the baby aisle. I grabbed the pregnancy test and went to got pay for it. Went back in Khloe car and drove back to my house. I unlocked the door and went upstairs to the bathroom. I peed on the stick and I waited. It came back positive. My eyes widen. I started jumping up and down. I ran downstairs. "Khloe I'm pregnant" I said jumping. Her eyes widen. "Wooohoooo" she said jumping with me.
"But how are you going to tell Melvin tho" she asked. She had ruined all the fun now. I started to think. How I'm going to tell him.
"Ummm I bout to go to Melvin house. You can stay here if you want to" I said grabbing the keys to my hummer. "Okay" she said. I got in my car and drove to Melvin house. I got to his house and knocked on the door. "What the you want" Melvin said. "I came to tell you something" I said a little bit sad. "Whatever it is can wait" he said closing the door. I started crying. "I guess his don't want no baby" I said. I went to my car and drove home. I unlocked the door and ran upstairs crying. Khloe came behind me. "Are you okay" she asked.
"No. He closed the door in my face" I said crying.
"All baby" she said.
"He don't want no baby" I said crying.
"I do want a baby" I turned around. It was Melvin. He came beside me. "Ummm Khloe can you give us a sec" he asked. Khloe nod her head yes and walked out and closed the door. "Baby I'm sorry" he said. I leaned up. "Melvin it's okay" I said. "Awwwww baby" he said. He pulled me in his lap and began playing in my hair. "Are you ready for a baby" I asked. "Yes baby and they with the girl I love" he said. I looked a him and he gave me the longest passionate kiss.
The end