One of those bad days pt.2

Jessica p.o.v
I was at lunch when I notice that I didn't see Khloe all day. So I went over where Chris was and asked him. "Aye where Khloe at" I said. Then Chris looked down. I got up and went beside him and I asked him again. "Where's Khloe" I said getting angry a little bit. "She got mad at me" he said. "Why" I asked. "Cause I was flirting with another girl" he said looking at his feet. I looked at him and jumped on him. "Nigga the fuck wrong with you. That is a person not a doll. She has feelings and you broke her heart." I said punching him in his face. Then my phone rung. "Hello" I said. " hey is this Jessica Brown" a lady said. "Yes this is" I said. "Well Khloe Lovett was in a car accident" the lady said. My heart stopped. "Is she alright" I asked about to cry.
"We don't know" the lady said. I hung up my phone and I looked at Chris. "My friend is trying to fight for her life" I said walking towards him. "She was in a car accident, cause if you" I said yelling. Then I was about to jump on him when someone grab me. "Calm down" Melvin said. He put me down and I went to the office. Melvin was right behind me. "We're are you going" he asked. "To the hospital" I said tearing up again. "Why" he asked. I turned to him "she was in a car accident" I said walking off.
Melvin p.o.v
I didn't know that Khloe was in a car accident. I had to held Jessica back from kicking Chris ass. I was trying so hard to not laugh. I went to the office and I signed out. I was right behind Jessica. Then I thought about it. Jessica was blaming Chris for her car accident caused he was flirting with another girl. Then I got out of my thoughts. "Mann Chris lucky I was there cause Jessica was going to kick his ass" I said chuckling a little bit. But my home girl is in the hospital and we need to make sure she is alright. "But when Khloe get out the hospital. She going to kick Chris ass" I said looking seriously.