Finally

Jessica p.o.v
3weeks later
3weeks had gone by and Melvin has still been asking me for my number but I still didn't give it to him even doe he use them puppy eyes it still don't work. But anyway me and Khloe are going to the park so she on her way to my house. I'm just sitting on the couch waiting for her. I got my half shirt that says "Flawless" that in silver and my dark blue jeans with my silver flats. After a got 10mins she was here so I grab my phone and my keys and lock the door and we started to walked caused it only 3 blocks down "Girl why are you playing hard to get with Melvin" Khloe asked me. "Because he is a player and I don't do players" I said. "You don't do players what ever girl" she said. We finally made it to the park and we went to the bench and sat down. "Girl you got a big booty but you can't move it" Khloe said. I looked at her with my eyebrow arched "yes I can" I said. " Let's make a bet then" she said getting up. "Okay" I said. "If you can twerk like a pro then you can do anything to me" she said "but if I win you have to give Melvin you phone number when he asks you again." She said "okay" I said. So I stood up and started twerking like a pro. After like 5mins of twerking I sat down. Then Khloe said something that was about to change my life. "Here comes Melvin"she said.
Melvin p.o.v
I have been asking Jess is for her number for weeks now and she still haven't give it to me. I really want to be with her but she says I'm a player but if she give me one chance to love her I can do it right. But anyways I had to make a deal with somebody at the park. "Aye so the deal is you can have this shit for 1200." I said "alright deal" the man said. So I gave him the stuff and went and sat down at a bench. Then Chris said something. "Is that Jessica and Khloe over there." He said. I looked up and seen Khloe sitting down and Jessica ass going everywhere "damn" I said. She was twerking the hell out her butt. Then she sat down. "I bet she made a bet." I said. "She probably twerking for you bro." I looked at himself and we both started to laugh and he said "its a bet." We was still laughing. "Let's go holler" I said getting up. "Okay" Chris said.
Jessica p.o.v
This bitch set me up. I looked at her with my mouth wide open then I said something. "You set me up" I said "you welcome" she said. Then Melvin sat beside me and put his arm around me. I was blushing like hell. He did not even said nothing. Then he looked at me and started to smile. Then he started to notice I was blushing. "I got you blushing" he said looking at me smiling. I looked at him "shut up" I said even blushing more harder. Then he lift my chin and said "I do got you blushing" he said smirking. "Maybe you do" I said. Then he looked me in my eyes and kiss me. While kissing I felt sparks and fireworks. Then he wanted a push his tongue through my teeth and we was tongue wrestling. Damn this boy has a magic tongue. "Finally" I heard somebody say.
We turned around to Khloe and Chris cheering us on. We started to laugh. Then he asked me for my number. "Can I have your number" Melvin said. "Let me hold your phone" I said. He gave me his phone and I put my number in there and gave it back. I gave him a kiss on the check and me and Khloe was gone.