Please Stay

Jessica p.o.v
Me and Melvin got to the hospital. I went to the front desk and asked the lady at the front desk where was Khloe. " Excuse me. Where is Khloe Lovett?" I asked the lady. "Room 306" she said. Me and Melvin ran to the room. When we got there I started crying." Awwww baby. Don't cry" Melvin said. "Look at her Melvin. She trying to fight for her life." I said crying into Melvin's chest. Then Chris came in the room. "Khloe" Chris said. I looked at him. " You asshole. You are about to be fighting for your life now." I said about to jump on him. "Jessica" someone said. I turned around and ran to Khloe. "Bestie" I said giving her a hug. "I can't breathe" she said laughing. "I'm sorry" I said laughing.
Khloe p.o.v
Flashback
My car flipped over. Windshield broke. Then I blackout.
Present time
Jessica was all over me. She must really missed me. Then I seen Chris. My heart was beating so fast. "GET THE FUCK OUT CHRIS" I said screaming.
"Bae come down" he said. "HOW THE HELL YOU JUST GO FLIRT WITH ANOTHER GIRL. IS YOU ASS DUMB?" I said screaming. "I'm sorry" he said looking at the ground. "GET THE FUCK OUT" I said screaming. I looked at Jessica and Melvin and they was chuckling. He got up and walked to the door.
"Wait" I said in a calm voice. "Huh" he said. "Come here" I said. He came to me and I gave him a long passionate kiss. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" he said. "Now give me your phone so I can delete that hoe number" I said looking seriously. He gave me her phone and I blocked that hoe number. "Bye. I'm still mad at you" I said laughing. "Bye" he said. Then he left