Chapter 8 - Arcade part 2

Russia POV

'I can't believe I just did that, IM A FUCKING LEGEND'
With my low confidence I wouldn't have guessed ide do something like that. I'm glad I didn't mess up my english or anything, that would have been so awkward.
I was currently watching the movie with America sitting to the left of me. During the movie he would make tons of jokes about the characters and what they should or shouldn't have done during the scene. It was cute how much he liked this movie.

I wasn't sure what I should do in the moment though, I had wanted to go a little further when we were in the bathroom a few minutes ago but I knew that that wasn't an option because we were in public. hat I would have done if we weren't though...
"Russia look this is the best part" Ame whispered making me look up at the screen. I didn't really pay attention to the movie too much, I mean how could I when the love of my life was sitting right next to me. He was all I could think about at the moment and I loved it.

I grabbed his hand and started to rub the back of it. He smiled but didn't look away from the screen. I knew for a fact that I was a very affectionate person when it came to people I liked, not many people would have guessed that by looking at me. I reached over and laid my head on Ames shoulder, he didn't flinch and his smile never left him knowing that it was me. I got closer and hugged him not even caring about the movie anymore. He didn't seem too bothered by me so to started to give him small kisses on the neck, which soon turned into small bites but not hard enough to hurt or leave any marks no matter how hard I wanted too.

"Your so beautiful" I said in his ear feeling my face hot again. "T-Thanks I guess" I could tell he was flustered. I wanted to see that look on him more. That's when I had gotten a great idea. "Come on" I said as I got out of my seat and pulled Americas hand to follow me out of the screening room. "What's wrong?" He said as he blindly followed me out to the hallway and down to another screening room. I checked to see if a movie was on in the next one over and smiled seeing that there wasn't one.

The lights were off but there was light coming from the LEDs placed around the seat rows. "What are we-"
I did what I came for and shut Ame up with a kiss. He flinched when I touched him this time but soon melted into it and kissed back. I backed him up into the wall and put and hand on his cheek. At this he started making the most adorable noises only making me want to do more to him. I started losing control over myself as I bit his lip and slipped my tongue past them, running my thumb over his hand like before.

*Click*

The sound of a gun was heard to our left making us part. "Separate" A masked man said to the both of us making me look at America who had a face of shock and terror. "Wha-
"Separate!" The masked man yelled. I started to take in his appearance. A black hoodie and black baggy pants that matched with his black combat boots. Weirdly enough, his face was covered with an emoji mask.
(Go take a good look at my profile picture and you'll know what I mean😂)
If it wasn't for the fact that he was holding a gun and that Ame was here I would have already taken this guy down. But I didn't want to take the chance of America getting shot, so I look a step away from him staring the guy down.

"Please don't do anything you'll regret, if its money you want I'll give it to you, just don't hurt him... Please" I looked at America as he said this. He cared about me. Even as the gun was facing him, he was worried about me!?
The gunmen turned twords me, "walk" he said and motioned me to walk twords the emergency exit that lead to the back of the theater. "You can leave, but if I catch you tying anything I WILL shoot you!" He said to Ame and then went back to me. "Walk! I wont tell you again" I looked at Ame and motioned for him to leave, me shook his head at. The guy must have saw because before I knew it, a large pain went through my shoulder. I winced realizing that that a bullet was shot and had grazed me.
"I told you to fucking move!"
I listened to him and started moving twords the exit as America watched still in shook on what was happening.

Just as I was about to open the door though, the guy yelled out and started to wrestle with the American who had jumped on his back.
"Get off!"
"Drop the gun!"
The both argued and fought over the gun sending off a few shots in different directions. Ame had pulled the guy hard enough so that he fell onto the floor and dropped the gun. That gave me enough time to run over and help pin the guy down. "Call the police!" I told Ame and he got up and pulled out his phone. "Okey hold the guy down!"
"AAH!" I screamed out feeling cold metal being pushed through my body.

Looking down I heard laughter coming from the guy and a knife in his hand that was plunged into my side. "Russia are you o-" the guy had used my moment of pain and pushed himself from under me sending me tumbling down the steps of the seat row. He then punched America making him drop his phone and fall to the floor. "No st-!" Ame was shut up with another hit to the face this time making his pass out. "Damn it" I cussed and tried to get up but fell again as pain was the only thing I felt through my body. I looked up the stairs at the guy again. He was looking down at me and slowly started walking down the steps twords me.
He was toying with me.
He was enjoying this.

The guy picked up his gun and stood in front of me. Crouching down to look at me, he pushed my body onto my back making me cry out at the pain. "Oh Russia..." He touched my cheek with his gloved hands. "Such a pure lamb following a wolf to its doom, guided by its own mind of love and lust, not know that its the very thing that will kill it..." Fear took over my body at the sight if the large knife that the guy pulled out from his pocket, which was already covered in blood from stabbing me earlier.  "Its a shame, I wanted to make this longer...too bad, we all must die at some point" He raised the knife over my head,

"Memento Mori"

I closed my eyes expecting pain to come but only heard a small noise instead. Opening my eyes I was met with a sight I never thought I would see, there standing over the masked man was America who had pulled the mans head back and had plunged his own green and black camo knife into the middle of the guys face.
I stood there shocked at the sight as blood started to dripping from underneath the mask and staining the floor. Ame had let go of the knife and the man fell on his side with the weapon still sticking out of his mask. America didn't say anything as he sat down on the step closest to us and put his head in his hands, he soon let out a sob that turned into a full breakdown. "W-What the fuck man" he said between sobs making me look away.

I tried to get up again with the help of the seat next to me and slowly walked over to Ame. Sitting down I pulled him into a hug. "Its fine, everything's going to be okey" I tried to calm him down hearing the sound of police sirens in the distance. Its going to be okey...

Wrong

"Wow, that hurt"

Me and Ame looked over to the 'dead' man on the floor to see that his was sitting up with the knife still sticking out of his head. I was horrified at the sight seeing him get up on his feet and slowly pull the knife out of his face. The sound of the knife slipping out of his head was the worse thing I've ever heard, and the sight of the bloodied blade dripping with the crimson liquid made me want to throw up. "What are you!" I shouted with fear laced in my voice.
The man started to laugh at my face and stood in an oddly deranged manner still holding the knife that was once in his own face. "I'm surprised you were quite enough to get that close to me, good job" I looked over to Ame to see that he was wide eyed and had tears running down his face. "P-please don't" he whispered with pure fear.
The guy laughed at him and then looked at me, "oh don't worry, I wont lay a hand on you..." I didn't even have enough time to react as he threw the knife at me,
then...

Darkness

___________