( seven ) the break-in

THE BREAK-IN
' lights out, bitch '

THE BREAK-IN' lights out, bitch '

"My, it's freezing out here."

"Grace? What are you doing out here?" The young brunette says, shivering from the cold weather. "Mr.Hargreeves said i'm not allowed to have any visitors."

"I think he's too serious all the time." Grace says with a comforting smile as she hands the girl a pillow and a thick blanket. "Wouldn't want you getting frostbite now do we?"

"Thank you, Grace."

"Its no problem, Reese. Make sure to wake up early to hide them behind one of those bushes so Reginald doesn't see." Grace says with a small wink.

"Of course." Reese says, smiling brightly at the kind woman. "Hey, have you checked on Number Two? He seemed a bit sad today."

"Oh, it's nothing that my cookies couldn't fix." Grace says, shaking her head a bit. "Reginald gave him one of his lectures about his stutter and Two felt a bit discouraged."

"But he's trying his best."

"Yes and he'll get better in no time. Reginald just has a hard time with encouraging you all."

"Yeah, I know." Reese says, gesturing to the court yard where she would be spending the night. "Though I'd take this over his lectures any day."

"Well, have a nice night, Reese."

"Thank you, Grace. You too!"

"Oh and, also, try star gazing a bit before you sleep. It might help you calm your mind a bit."

"Everything was perfect. The necklace, the fort, the snacks. If Dad hadn't showed up and ruined everything, it would've been a perfect night."

"Reggie is such a buzz kill." Reese says, rolling her eyes as she takes a bite form her cookie. "Where's Seven? I asked her to come hang out with us for a bit before he sends me to sleep outside again."

"She probably lost track of time while practicing her violin. You know how she gets when she's playing that one song she loves."

"Yeah, I wish she hung out with us more though. I'm tired of all the boys and their stupid superiority complex." Reese says, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, they're not that bad."

"You're only saying that because your boyfriend is the biggest douche bag when it comes to that stuff."

"He is not my boyfriend!"

"Minus well be with all the sneaking out and flirting you two do." Reese says, wiggling her eye brows suggestively. "Everyone already knows you guys like each other."