Yandere Brigitte x Reader

Requested by BubblesRoseYuki
Warning! Gore! Character death! Lots of blood!  It's actually really fucked up! Mutilation! If any of these things make you uncomfortable please don't read or read at your own risk! Have a great day/afternoon/night!

~Bridget POV~
"Hi (y/n)! How are you on this beautiful morning!"

She looks back at a bit startled and almost drops her mug. She gives me a small smile that I will treasure forever.

"Hey bri. How are you so chipper this morning? It's like freakin 7am. Too early for anything haha."

Her laugh is so cute! God she's so cute and perfect! No wonder she keeps our relationship a secret, everyone would be so jealous I was able to make (y/n) mine. It's so close though, when I'm done with my big surprise (y/n) won't be able to keep our love a secret. She'll be sure to say out loud how much she loves me so that the gods themselves will envy us!

"Some things are just worth waking up for! Today just seems so perfect!"

(Y/n) gives a small smile and shakes her head before going to the kitchen for breakfast. I quickly go to my personal work room dad made me. He said I could do and make anything my heart desires. Cleaning my tools takes so long but after a few hours they're all clean and sharpened, everything looks good. Now all I need is to get the surprise ready then find (y/n) and get her to come in here with me so I can show her how much I love her!

"Time to get the surprise!"

I go to (y/n)'s room to ask her how much she likes the color red, but as soon as I turn the corner to her room there's someone talking to her. He's making her laugh, making her smile, no that's only for me. How could he even think about hurting our relationship, she's mine mine MINE. Nothing can come between us. (Y/n) notices me and I immediately feel better.

"Hey Bri, where've you been? Missed you on this mornings training, Soldier's going to ask you how you're doing, let him know your arm is still hurting but is better. I lied and said you dislocated and realigned it and couldn't come in."

"Oh thank you (y/n)! Which arm did you say it was?"

"Your right one, since you always use that one with your mace and all."

My lord! She knows my mace arm and she lied to her superior officer for me?! She doesn't just love me, she adores me! This is why I have to show her how true my love is, so we do t have to keep on pretending that we're just friends.

"Hey (y/n)? Who's this?"

"Oh right, introductions. Jerry this is Brigitte, Bri this is Jerry, he's part of the newest people who want to join Overwatch. Ana asked me to give him a tour around the base and answer any questions he had."

"So Bri how ar-"

"It's Brigitte. Don't call me Bri."

"O-oh sorry I just-ya know- since (y/n) called you..."

"Yeah no. You're not her and your not my friend so don't even think about it."

(Y/n) gives the most confused look, it's adorable but I can't think of that now. I have to get him away from her, from breaking us up. She lightly puts her hand on my arm as this Jerry starts stuttering out nonsense.

"Uh I'm-uh-god-I'm Sorry. If there's anyway I can make it up to you please let me. I don't want to stay on anyone bad side."

I think about it before realizing I can improve my surprise to (y/n). I smile very big as my plan starts to expand.