Chapter 1

^Amber's Pic above^

*Amber's Pov*

I was still brainstorming when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said subconsciously, not even bothering to face the door.

"My lady, Master asks of you and it is almost time for school. Should I help you get ready?" A maid's voice sounded as the door opened.

"No need, I will do it myself. Tell my father I will be there soon" I said as the maid bowed her head before leaving to relay my words.

I wore my school uniform and left my hair in it's wavy form. Unlike some rebel students at school, I actually wear the school uniform, I was always  a responsible student before I met... him.

I scoffed and took my bag before facing the mirror to check if I was presentable enough.

I have wavy beautiful blond hair and sparkling emerald green eyes. 

I nodded my head in approval and went out to meet my father.

He was already sitting on the head chair in the dinning room, waiting for me so that we can start eating.

I smiled as I hugged him.

"Good morning, dad" I greeted cheerfully before sitting on a chair next to him.

"Morning Amber. How was your night?" He asked with a caring glint in his eyes.

"It was great, thanks for asking" I said smiling as we began to eat.

My father is a very influential and rich man who really cares for me. In my first life when I went to jail, he tried everything to bail me out but was obstructed. He even asked his bestfriend, Charles' father, to bail me out but somehow, Charles had gotten more powerful and influential than his father. He didn't accept his father's  offer and refused to let me go even with his father's threat of dis-owning him.

Charles' father actually held his word and disowned Charles. Even with that though, Charles never let me go. That woman, Kiara, had totally brainwashed him.

I knew that mine and Charles' father tried their best to get me out of jail but failed. Charles' influence wasn't a joke but it was still weird and suspicious that he could obstruct them easily. It seemed there was a secret Charles was hiding.

"Bye dad, I will see you soon" I waved at my father as I entered the car.

He waved back at me from the entrance of the mansion as the driver started the car to drive me to school.

I smiled at the thought of my caring father but furrowed my brows when I remembered my mother.

My mother had disappeared when I was 10 years old. No one, not even my father, knows where she is. It was a normal day for us but the next second, she was gone.

Some people speculate that she was abducted, some said she didn't love my father and ran away, others said it was a supernatural event that occurred. As for me, I am not sure, even in all my repeated lives, I never found her. I actually wanted to go back to when I was 10 years old to stop her disappearance but I always come back to my 15 years old self.

I sighed and looked out the window as I tried to calm my mind.

"We are here, young miss" The driver said and I thanked him before getting down.

'Time to face school again for the 5th time'

I sighed again at the thought before entering the school.

Even though I have lived longer than most people here, I always behave like a 15 years old girl whenever I come back which is weird. It is like I am forced to act normal even if my mind is matured.

I am already in my sophomore year and had two close friends, we have been close since freshman year so we have just been friends for a year in this life.

"Amber!" Ella said as she hugged me.

"How are you, Ella? Hope you didn't miss me too much" I said smiling as I spotted our other friend, Louis, making his way towards us.

"Even if we texted during the holiday, I still missed your presence." Ella said as she slung her hand over my shoulder.

"Yeah, it is better when we are all together. After all, friends must stick together" Louis said as he winked at us.

We all laughed and talked happily as we continued walking.

The two of them were loyal friends who were always by my side, they still believed in me even after those evidence that Charles showed in my first life. Too bad they got caught up in Kiara's plot too.

I found out so many things about Kiara in my last life, it seemed she had something against me too, she wasn't there to only spy on Charles, she also had a grudge against me. She always plotted against anyone that was close to me which I still don't understand since I never met her before she got together with Charles.

My eyes flashed with a protective light as I promised to protect them.

School went by like a blur with all the boring lectures that I have heard in my past lives. Trust me, it is even worse for me since I knew all the lessons they were teaching, I felt like sleeping but didn't.

"Yes, school is over!" Ella said happily as she stretched her hands.

Louis and I nodded our heads in agreement and her eyes lit up like she had an idea.

'Oh no! This is going to be bad.'

Even though at this age, I was a responsible student, she was the opposite of that. Ella was the class clown, she does anything she wants and gets into trouble a lot.

"Don't make that face Amber. It is nothing too dangerous" She smiled cheekily as my face paled even more.

'In all my lives, this always happens. She suggested this every single time, it is more like fate than anything'

"Just say what you want to say. My driver will soon come and you know how my parents are..." Louis trailed off as we showed a knowing smile.

Louis' parents are extremely protective and strict, they even wanted him to be homeschooled but he somehow convinced them against that. They wanted to know his every movement and would panic if he was not back by the allocated time. They were also slightly suspicious though since weird things usually happened when we visit them.

"Oh right! What I wanted to suggest is something simple. You will enjoy it, just follow me" She said as she started walking away.

'It seems it is also happening in this life then'

I sighed before following her with Louis.