𝐎𝐧𝐞 🐝

❝ Mommy said that I shouldn't speak to strangers

❝ Mommy said that I shouldn't speak to strangers. ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

Ukai Keishin was on his way toward Karasuno's High School. He was currently running late since he had some errands to finish at his shop. As he walked inside the school grounds, he spotted a blonde little girl looking around as if she's looking for something. She had her hair pulled into twin pigtails with red ribbons. She wore white long sleeves and a black overall skirt. She had a bunny-looking backpack on her back.

Keishin couldn't help but blush at her cuteness. "Cute" he thought before shaking his head.

He decided to approach the small girl, noticing that she looks like she was about to burst into tears. The small girl noticed a big shadow towering over her, she turns around to see a tall blonde man.

"Hey, kid... Are you lost?" Keishin asked, looking around, trying to find the guardian of the kid. He looks at her waiting for her response but it never came, instead, the child just stared at him.

"You.. can't talk?" He awkwardly asked, she shooked her head no.

"So you can talk?" He received a nod from her which made him sigh in relief.

"Then why didn't you answer my question?"

The small girl lets out a huff, "Mommy said that I shouldn't speak to strangers." She softly said, looking down at her fingers before looking up at him.

Keishin's eyes soften, understanding why the child wasn't interacting with him that much.

"Everyone's a stranger before you befriend them, hun," He said, before shrugging.

"But your mommy is totally right. Not all people have good intentions, but I'm one of the good guys. You can trust me." Keishin reassures her. The child looks at him with a skeptical look, trying to read the person.

After a while, the child raises her fist towards him and sticks out her pinky. "Pinky promise?" she asked. Keishin slightly blushed at how the kid looked adorable doing that gesture. Internally screaming, he clears out his throat.