Chapter 5: Damn, What A Night...

~WARNING: Extremely long chapter of drama and chaos ahead O-O~

--Hongjoong's POV--

"I feel like dreaming a dream, I've never seen even in dreams..."

I was in the middle of recording the title track for my new album when Yunho barged into the studio, sat down outside and waited for me patiently, a solemn look plastered on his face.

After practising that same line a few more times, I removed my headphones, got out of the studio and sat down next to Yunho. "What's wrong, Ho? You don't seem to be feeling like your normal self lately. You okay?" I asked, filled with concern.

He shook his head. "Actually, I came to you for advice."

"What's that then?"

"Well... Y/N's having a pretty hard time in college, and it's my duty to make sure that she's doing well. Last week, the popular girls pushed her into the pool, hoping to soak her revision notes and precious belongings and humiliate her. Then the week before that, they invited their brothers to the back of the campus building and let them go apeshit on her, raining blows on her or whatever horrid stuff. 

"Unfortunately, those two incidents aren't the only ones. Every time I stand up for her, she tries to avoid me and my help. And even without the bullies, nobody likes her.

"What am I really supposed to do, huh?"

"Pfffttt..."

"Do I look like a joke to you?" Yunho asked fiercely.

"No it's not that, I just-" I stopped to laugh some more. "No wonder you were in the dumps for the past few days of the first week! Okay, okay, I'd stop," I said, since his ears were getting red with embarrassment.

I then sighed and looked at Yunho with a sombre expression. "Well, I'm no psychatrist, but... I think perhaps you should spend more time with her. Support her in what she loves doing, maybe? Be more friendly? Those are the habits every councillor ought to have."

"Umm... thanxx?"

He took a sip of his coffee, and I whipped out my Zippo lighter from my pocket and lit myself a cigarette. For three whole minutes none of us spoke, and in those three whole minutes I just stared at the recording mic through the glass, without seeing it, the bluish smoke lingering around my face like a swarm of bees before disappearing, my mind taking a stroll in Wonderland. That's when I had a brilliant idea. I put out my cigarette using my ashtray, stood up from my chair, making Yunho jump out of his skin a little.

"Hmmm... maybe a little distraction will help."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Now excuse me, I have an important discussion to make."

I left a bewildered Yunho in my recording studio, and raced for Seonghwa's room(I shall pass the mic to San to explain now, hehe).