Cleaning up

hey babes! Thank you for all the comments and messages - it really means a lot to me :D 

ENJOY XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry POV

I'm still holding Louis against the rock - neither of us having the energy to move at the moment. Louis is playing with the ends of my hair with one hand, the other hanging loosely over my shoulder, his head lolling to the side as post coitus sleepiness sets in.

I feel his weight start to get heavier and his hand stops moving through my hair. I can sense that he's not quiet asleep yet but it won't take long if we stay here. I move my hands under his legs to support him more and I step away from the rock. 

"C'mon Lou. Let's get cleaned up yeah?" I get a halfhearted huff of agreement, however he makes no effort to stand. I let out a chuckle and sweep my eyes across the beach, happy to see no one else in view. I walk towards the ocean, carrying my sleepy omega, both of us butt naked. 

I stop once I reach the water, feeling the waves wash over my feet to get used to the temperature. It's a little cold but oh well. This beats having to walk back through the house under the scrutiny of the boys. They would never let us live it down.

I decide to just go for it, walking forwards until the water touches Louis' feet. He jerks awake with a squeal. I bark out a laugh before dropping him ungracefully into the water. He jumps up, wiping the water out of his face and standing in a frigid stance from the sudden, rude awakening. 

"Jesus Christ Harry! What was that for?" He shouts, moving to wrap his arms around himself as the wind causes goosebumps to show on his body. 

I give him a lopsided grin and shrug. "Just wanted to see your reaction is all"

He blinks a few times before splashing me with water, causing me to turn away from him and laugh. He continues to splash me and I try to walk backwards towards him to keep from getting too much water in my eyes. 

His hands grip at my shoulders suddenly and he jumps up, trying to push me under water. He catches me off guard and I fall to my knees, water lapping at my chin as I turn around, grabbing at his feet under the water. 

"NO! nonono" he shouts just as I yank his feet, causing him to splash back into the water. I release him, standing up and watching in amusement as he splutters his way back out of the water. He stands in front of me,  wiping the water from his face yet again. He runs his hands through his hair, causing it to stick out in all directions. 

"Your an asshole sometimes you know that?" he says. I can hear the humour in his voice though and see the tilt of his mouth as he tries to hold back a grin. 

I merely hum in reply and take a step closer to him, clasping my hands behind my back. My hair is heavy with water and falls forward as I tilt my head to look down at Louis. 

"I thought we should wash off before heading back to the house" 

Louis hums in agreement and his eyes dart down to my stomach. Most of the cum has washed away now but there are still a few bits stuck to the skin. I watch him curiously as he moves his hands to run over my abs. He collects some water and rubs his hands against my skin, cleaning off any remaining substance. 

I take this time to admire him. His wet skin glistening in the sun, blue water moving gently around him as the waves move in and out. His toned arms and stomach flexing as he moves. Without thinking, just needing to touch him, I move my hands to his forearms and run them up his arms, one combing through the back of his hair and the other resting against his neck. I run a thumb over his sharp jawline, moving my eyes to his as his attention moves to me. 

I smile gently as I look into his crystal blue eyes and I take another step forward, eyes flicking between his as I run my thumb over his bottom lip, pulling it out slightly, feeling his strong pulse fasten under my hand. 

He is amazing. I have never felt butterflies like this before. 

I drop my lips to his, pressing gently and feeling the way our lips slot together perfectly. I wrap one arm around his waist, pulling him in closer to me. He moves his hands from my stomach around my waist, tightening his hold on me. 

I pull back a little, brushing my lips over his as he lets out a shuddery breath before joining our lips again. We move our lips together this time, still keeping it soft - purely just enjoying the kiss with no intentions to do anything more. 

I hum as he nips at my bottom lip, causing me to grin against his lips. He giggles and kisses me once more. I move both arms around him and pick him up, spinning him around in the water. He throws his head back and laughs and it is the sweetest sound. 

I stop spinning and pull him in for a hug, dropping my head to his shoulder and nuzzling into his neck. He is just so perfect - I don't ever want to let him go. We stay wrapped up in each other for a few more minutes before I feel him start to shiver. 

I step back and look at him, seeing his teeth start to chatter. 

"Come on ice baby. Let's get you warm" 

He rolls his eyes but grins nonetheless and follows me out of the water. 

"JESUS CHRIST YOU GUYS!"

We both startle at the shouting and look to see Niall standing not too far away, shielding his eyes.

"That is not something I wanted to see when I first wake up!" 

We both look down, having forgotten that we were starkers and start laughing in embarrassment as we quickly turn back towards our clothes. 

Niall turns his back, walking towards the house but continuing to shout over his shoulder. 

"I thought you were taking an innocent swim!"

"Sorry Ni!" Louis shouts as we run to put our clothes on, still laughing. We pick up our various items of clothing, shaking the sand out and getting dressed. Just as Louis goes to walk away, I grab his hand, pulling him back to me.

He giggles as he topples into my chest and jumps up, wrapping his legs around my waist. He takes me off guard and I stumble back a few steps, latching my arms around his waist. He looks down at me with a big smile, eyes trailing to my hair thats still sticking to my face. He gently moves the strands of hair behind my ear before running his fingers over my cheek.

I sway gently on the spot as his eyes look over my face. He brings his other hand to my face and uses both hands to tilt my face up a little more. I smile at him and he bites his lip, running one of his thumbs over my lips, like I always to do him. 

"Your lips are amazing Haz" he mumbles, and I wonder if he meant to say that out loud. He drops his lips to mine, moving his arms to hug me tightly around the shoulders. I kiss him back and I have this overwhelming feeling overtake me. 

I hug him tighter as we continue kissing and I think to myself, 'What did I do to deserve this amazing person'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed it! I have to apologise to @1dfanfamily because I promised I would update a couple of days ago and I didn't! 

*drops to my knees and begs for forgiveness*

Hopefully the picture of Larry hugging makes up for it!

:D :D :D