The beard

I know a lot of you don't want this but I promise it won't last long! 

Also @liviosacook - I have updated :D 

~~~~~~~

Louis POV

We all knew as soon as we seen the girl that this was another 'mutually beneficial relationship' as management like to say. 

None of us are particularly happy when this happens however we go along with it because, quiet frankly, we don't have a choice. And it's always Harry that gets paired up. Except for once when I was paired up with a girl, but it didn't last long luckily. 

None of us would make headlines like Harry does. With his looks and persona - the media love it.   

This time is different though. This time I'm an omega. This time I am angry because I will have to watch this girl have her hands on him. I will have to smell her perfume on him. Essentially I will have to watch her touch what isn't hers. 

I feel this anger settle like a weight in my chest. I don't even know what is being said at this point because all I can manage is to stare at the floor and focus on trying to breathe. I feel a soft nudge to my arm and lift my eyes to look at Zayn. 

He tries to be subtle as he whispers to me. "Dude.. you need to calm down before you give yourself away"

At his words I notice the ache my jaw is from grinding my teeth together, and how sore my arms are from clenching my fists so tight that the muscles are straining. I release the tension in my jaw and force the muscles in my face to relax a little. 

I give an inconspicuous nod to Zayn to show that I heard him and try to appear more neutral to the situation

I give an inconspicuous nod to Zayn to show that I heard him and try to appear more neutral to the situation. He is right - things would be terrible if they found out about the two relationships that have formed in the band. 

"Can I ask why this needs to happen now? Why couldn't it wait until we finished our break?" 

I nod in agreement to Liams question and I force myself to look at the people on the other side of the table as one of the ladies answers him. 

"Well to be frank, we were offered a substantial amount of money to get this happening as soon as possible. A percentage, of course, will go to the band as compensation for your compliance in the matter."

I roll my eyes at the robotic and emotionless manner that she answered in. This is all just a money maker to them.

"By who?" Harry asks politely as always.

"By me" The brunette replies with a hint of frustration in her voice. 

"Look, I have places to be so can we please hurry this along and sign whatever it is we need to sign." she continues, standing up and walking to the table, heels clicking across the surface.